Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST: Season 3

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Re: LOST: Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    You aren't going to beat Idol. Those shows have the same demographic. Pretty smart move by ABC. Although with DVR I will watch both of them on Saturday morning.
    I've completely abandoned watching "TV". I watch whatever is recorded on my DVR whenever I have the time. Might be Lost, CSI, Hero's, South Park, etc. ... or it might be a documentary on humongous machinery. I LOVE to record mythbusters and zip to the end and watch the last 5 minutes.

GL

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong View Post
    I've completely abandoned watching "TV". I watch whatever is recorded on my DVR whenever I have the time. Might be Lost, CSI, Hero's, South Park, etc. ... or it might be a documentary on humongous machinery. I LOVE to record mythbusters and zip to the end and watch the last 5 minutes.

GL
    I like to record Mythbusters and zip to the parts with Kari.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Last night was just a waste of my time. Why wasn't this episode condensed with the last episode of the fall? I keep watching it find out what will happen, but I have moved into active dislike of the show.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I thought that it was good. Also I love the way it leaves you hangin on to the edge when the show is over. I liked the way it ended last night, teaching us about Julliet's life and what all happened for her to get to the Island.
    Let's make some noise!

Yeah I liked it as well. I found her past sheds more light for her purpose on the island.

I actually found it really interesting that she's a fertility doctor who developed a means of impregnating her cancer-ridden sister. It makes me wonder if the island has certain long-term negative effects on the physiology of its inhabitants. Might explain the fascination with Claire and her baby.

Oh, I also found it interesting that it looks like she may not have been a volunteer going to the island, or at least may have been duped.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I just can't see Calamity Jane being a cancer patient participating in a covert artificial insemination program. It just feels too anachronistic. I mean, What Would Wild Bill Think?

Best episode of the year last night. Some question were answered, and the pace was good. I liked the Desmond flashback redux. When the lady in the jewelry store went off on him, I was impressed. The writers may be back on their game!
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Best episode of the year last night. Some question were answered, and the pace was good. I liked the Desmond flashback redux. When the lady in the jewelry store went off on him, I was impressed. The writers may be back on their game!
    Agreed. Last night was very well done and made me remember why I started watching Lost in the first place. The first two episodes seem like a bump back towards the show's roots.

I can't wait to find out what questions get answered next week...

My only complaint is that I'm having a bit of a hard time now remembering what all took place earlier this season due to the long break.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post

My only complaint is that I'm having a bit of a hard time now remembering what all took place earlier this season due to the long break.
    I had a bit of a problem with that as well. This episode was really really good though.

Agreed, when they "broke" the news to Charlie and Hurley that the Ecko was dead, I was like you know that happened like 4 months ago.

The episode was awesome! I loved the flashback!
    Let's make some noise!

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Then this if what you want ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lost_episodes

GL

I thought the hour show before the eason opener two weeks ago did an excellant job of bringing me back up to speed, and answered a few questions I had.

Turn Off Ads?