Turn Off Ads?

Thread: BP Users

BP Users

I just got a premium account....can't believe how much I was missing before!

Anyway, every new screen that comes up says "This page has secure and non-secure data. Do you want to show non-secure data."

Is there anyway to make this stop? I've hit yes about 20 times and there is now "Don't ask this question again" box.

Any help?

Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: BP Users

Quote Originally Posted by AvesIce51 View Post
    I just got a premium account....can't believe how much I was missing before!

Anyway, every new screen that comes up says "This page has secure and non-secure data. Do you want to show non-secure data."

Is there anyway to make this stop? I've hit yes about 20 times and there is now "Don't ask this question again" box.

Any help?

Thanks.

What Browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    What Browser are you using?
    Internet Explorer - It shows up everytime I do a Stat Report or when I open up the page for the first time.

Also, what are some of your favorite things to do on there? So far I just fooled around the Stat Reports for a couple hours.

Tools -> Internet Options -> Security Tab -> Internet Zone -> Custom Level button -> set "Submit non-encrypted form data" to Disable.

As for what I read there, I like the chats, love Will Carroll and Steve Goldman (go read some old Steve Goldman), like the RBI data back to 1960, Check out the player pages full of BP writings from the last 4 years, Dan Fox is great and there is so much stuff in the archives I wouldn't know where to start.

Tools -> Internet Options -> Security Tab -> Internet Zone -> Custom Level button -> set "Submit non-encrypted form data" to Disable.

As for what I read there, I like the chats, love Will Carroll and Steve Goldman (go read some old Steve Goldman), like the RBI data back to 1960, Check out the player pages full of BP writings from the last 4 years, Dan Fox is great and there is so much stuff in the archives I wouldn't know where to start.
    Good deal, thanks.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I agree, Goldman was a sweet addition and Carrol's Under the Knife articles are top notch.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    I agree, Goldman was a sweet addition and Carrol's Under the Knife articles are top notch.
    I'd pay $45 just to read Wil Carroll myself, his content is unique and constant and well defined.

Another good thing is most of those guys will answer back their email, and that IMO is key to getting good word of mouth.

I'd pay $45 just to read Wil Carroll myself, his content is unique and constant and well defined.

Another good thing is most of those guys will answer back their email, and that IMO is key to getting good word of mouth.
    I might ask for this for Christmas,

Turn Off Ads?