Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Grande Stocking Stuffer

Re: George Grande Stocking Stuffer

Shouldn't Edmonds be rolling on the ground with that thing, perhaps near a wall?

Makes all the routine posts.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by mole44 View Post
    it should have a lil button that you can push and it says "he got it, he got it!"
    :ughmamoru

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    PS I'm pretty sure that my little mug was on a Kenner box as a kid Was/is it a Cincinnati-based company?
    link?

BTW - Kenner was in Cincinnati - they brought you the Easy-Bake Oven and all the original Star Wars toys. Supposively, down at the distribution plant, the trash bin was "off-limits".

Someone with more Cincinnati knowledge would know where that plant was - maybe Kitty or Roy or Chip.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...that kinda looks like someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    link?
    To what, my little mug on a toy box? I don't even think my family has the box anymore, unfortunately. Kenner came to my school and picked some kids, I think, and my mother was pretty freakish about the whole thing. She was a model before I was born and I think was convinced that a stint with Kenner would turn me into an anorexic narcissist. I was, like, five. I wasn't even allowed to have Barbies as a kid.

I'll ask my family what it was -- Care Bears, I want to say.

Sorry to derail with thread with my brief and unillustrious child modeling career. Back to your regularly scheduled Edmonds bashing.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    To what, my little mug on a toy box? I don't even think my family has the box anymore, unfortunately. Kenner came to my school and picked some kids, I think, and my mother was pretty freakish about the whole thing. She was a model before I was born and I think was convinced that a stint with Kenner would turn me into an anorexic narcissist. I was, like, five. I wasn't even allowed to have Barbies as a kid.

I'll ask my family what it was -- Care Bears, I want to say.
    I think I found it. Is this you?

That's it!! I was awesome!!!
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Turn Off Ads?