Chargers
    @ Saints
    @ Browns
    Ravens
    Raiders
    @ Colts
    @ Broncos
    Steelers

The way we're playing I can see us winning against the Browns, Raiders, and Steelers, but no one else. That would put us at 7-9. Yuck.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Re: Bengals season over?

I think they will win 5 of those and perhapps 6...at least they have the talent to do so (offensively speaking).

It is making me sick that the Ravens are winning this division. As my Steelers are dead, I'm hoping the Bengals put a good push on to catch the Ravens.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

I see them going another 4-4 in the second half and finishing 8-8 for the third time in Marvin's four years here, but 7-9 wouldn't shock me. Some teams handle adversity well and others implode. I see this team imploding as the season starts to unravel. The finger-pointing has been going on for a couple of weeks, and the frustration is easy to see, even watching on TV.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Considering the Chargers had to fight their way past the Browns at home last week I don't see them as undefeatable. The Saints have a little bit of smoke and mirrors going on, and I don't see the Ravens coming into town and walking all over the Bengals. It hasn't been pretty so far, but it's far from over.

No the season's not over....simply because Baltimore isn't capable of running away with the division and hiding. The Bengals haven't had a hot streak yet this year where things go in thier favor and I honestly think it's coming.

All we need to do is gain one game on Baltimore before they come in here at the end of this month. If that game is for a tie in the division, the Bengals will win the AFC North...mark it down.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

@ Indy & Denver is a guaranteed loss IMO

Thats 6 losses.... will 10-6 win the division?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post

I agree, and 10-6 assumes that they go 6-0 in the remaining six games. They're not going to do that.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

If they are going to turn it around, it will have to start this week. I think we'll get the Bengal character question answered this week.

But I think a very tough schedule, Carson Palmer not being all the way back, and a OL and defense riddled by injuries will doom them to 7-9 (8-8 if they are lucky).
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Keep hope alive, Bengals fans. Last year, my Redskins were sitting at 5-6, looking for all the world like a team that would be spectators come playoff time. They somehow put it together, winning their last 5 games, including big wins over Dallas and the Giants, to make it to the playoffs.

You just never know. And since I can't stand the Steelers or the Ravens, I'm rooting for Carson and the gang to come through.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Losing another offensive linemen in Willie Anderson doesn't help in getting back on the right track. Rumor has it that the Bengals are working on a deal to bring Anthony Munoz back.

I see the Bengals winning the next 5. At that point they may have to win 2 of 3 to get into the playoffs (depending on what happens with the other teams in the league). Fortunately, game 13 is about when the Colts usually fall apart. My guess is it comes down to game 16 against the Steelers.
    Where we gonna go?

I don't know if 10-6 will win the division when you look at Baltimore's remaining schedule

Here is the Ravens schedule:

AT TEN
    ATL
    PIT
    AT CIN
    AT KC
    CLE
    AT PIT
    BUF

I think the Bengals can beat Baltimore at home. KC is playing really well now and could beat Baltimore at home. Outside that the Bengals would have to hope Atlanta could beat Baltimore and if Pittsburgh ever stops turning the ball over they could beat Baltimore.

If the Bengals can't win the divsion then they would need at least 10-6 to have a chance at a wild card. Currently they are a game behind both KC and Jacksonville for the last wild card spot.

Dear RedsZone,

Don't take the Brownies too lightly.

Sincerely,

Heath, GAC, & Boyds, et. al.

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

I bet we beat Indy this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Kearns View Post
    I bet we beat Indy this time around.
    Really? I guess if Dungy sits the starters. When I looked at the schedule at the beginning of this season I really looked forward to that game being meaningful, but unfortunately it may not be.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Turn Off Ads?