Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith Hill unhappy at CMA's

Faith Hill unhappy at CMA's

Good clip of Faith Hill losing it when Carrie Underwood wins Female vocalist. I'm thinking Faith thinks otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyZRiEJnIag

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Faith Hill unhappy at CMA's

nice.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

She raises her hands up as if she expected her name to be called out but then you get the mouthed...."WHAT?!?!".

No idea if this is real or not but it's darn funny.

Faith and Stud Guy McGraw Hubby definatley fall in the "I could care less about your political views, please just stick to singing" category.

EDIT: I know I'm a petty man, but I just can't stop watching this.
    Last edited by Ltlabner; 11-07-2006 at 02:20 PM.

I love the last super-slow-mo "WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????"

"Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

For a Level Playing Field

Ego Gone Wild - The Life of A Known Musician

Kanye sore loser at MTV Europe Music Awards
    Sunday | November 5, 2006

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP): Rap star Kanye West was named Best Hip Hop Artiste, but still came off as a sore loser at the MTV Europe Music Awards.

West apparently was so disappointed at not winning for Best Video that he crashed the stage Thursday in Copenhagen when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for We Are Your Friends.

In a tirade riddled with expletives, West said he should have won the prize for his video Touch The Sky, because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

"If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," West said.

The rapper grabbed the Best Hip Hop award earlier in the night in a star-studded event hosted by Justin Timberlake in the Danish capital.

Faith said she was just joking. Surrrrre.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061107/...rds_faith_hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I am sure she will win an award at the next round of country music awards, it seems that country music has an awards show every other week.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

My kids try "I was just kidding" all the time. Doesn't work with them, it doesn't work here. Even if it was a joke, she should have foreseen that it the "joke" could be easily misconstrued and, even if it was accepted as a joke, takes the spotlight off the winner, which is unfair. There is no good explanation other than "I'm sorry, that was in poor taste and I will use better judgment next time." But "kust kiddin'" is unacceptable.

it looked like she was joking to me, but then again, i don't get country music at all, so what do i know

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    it looked like she was joking to me, but then again, i don't get country music at all, so what do i know
    I would buy that she was joking if she only mouthed the wwwwhhhhaaatttt?!?!?!? and then broke into a smile or something like that.

Instead she (1) raised her hands as if the camera was about to turn on her - think "ta dah" (2) mouthed the whhhhaaaattttt?!?!?!?!?! (3) frowned/looked torked.

9 times out of 10 when people go to the "just joking" defense they were doing anything but joking.

While Faith Hill has claimed she was joking, it sure doesn't look like it from that clip.
    Even though Carrie Underwood has sold a lot of CDs this past year, I think in country music there has been historically a bit of the attitude about "paying your dues." As a newcomer, Carrie Underwood may have been perceived by some of the more veteran performers as not having paid those dues. The attitude may have been one of "give her the Horizon award, but let her wait her turn for the Female Vocalist" award.
    Faith Hill had a huge year in record sales and ticket sales this past year as well, and she is more of a headline act than Carrie Underwood. I very much doubt that Faith would've been ticked off had Sara Evans or Martina McBride won. Sara has never won the honor (nor has Shania Twain for that matter). Faith has only won the CMA Female Vocalist honor once. Martina is a four time winner of the award and I doubt Faith would've been upset if Martina had won yet again because (1) Martina is the best female vocalist in country music, bar none, and (2) the McBrides and the McGraws are reportedly good friends.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Faith said she was just joking. Surrrrre.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061107/...rds_faith_hill
    She could use T.O.'s publicist right about now...

I hope she was serious and somehow this get's turned into a WWE type deal.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

A real joke would have been..ya know..funny.

Why can't she just say 'Hey, I thought I was gonna win and got caught up in the moment'
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    I hope she was serious and somehow this get's turned into a WWE type deal.
    lmao

Turn Off Ads?