Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Was Bob Knight out of line?

Re: Was Bob Knight out of line?

This blowing up of this storty personafies whats wrong with ESPN. I remember when ESPN was great now it is overblown and seems to have an agenda. It just drives me nuts.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Was Bob Knight out of line?

Count me also amonjg those who think this is way overblown. Also like others I believe Knight can be quite the bully but I really do think he helps his kids and cares about them. And in this case I see absolutely nothing wrong, especially given that the kid and his parents don't.

I really could not believe how many times I saw this on TV last night, along with the ticker by-line "Knight strikes player" and giving the player' sname, etc. Just ridiculous.

On the subject of IU's new coach, I was sure not impressed with his team last night. And like traderumor, I just don't get that "good feeling" about him and I am not sure why. But I also think he's bound to be better than Mike Davis.
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Turn Off Ads?