Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chris Perry...get real...(accuses Tressel of cheating) must be Michigan week

Re: Chris Perry...get real...(accuses Tressel of cheating) must be Michigan week

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21 View Post
    Haha

Chris Perry, what a funny guy. I have a feeling good ol Chris is just feeling a little jealousy because Tress and Troy have made it a habit of out-coaching and out-playing his alma mater the past few years.

If ya can't beat 'em, accuse them of cheating!

The even funnier thing is Troy Smith has probably already had a better career than Perry in terms of national recognition. If Perry doesn't start producing soon, he will probably go down as a 1st round draft bust. While Troy probably won't do much in the NFL, he will end his OSU career as arguably the best quarterback in school history and hopefully win 2 national championships to go with a Heisman.

That's more than Perry ever did.
    Why won't Troy do anything in the NFL? (I'm dead serious, I know nothkng about any of this.)

Also, yeah, Perry has been a bust.
    I hope it's never sunny in Philly again.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Chris Perry...get real...(accuses Tressel of cheating) must be Michigan week

This talk is ridiculous.

the enquirer reporter was trying to find ANYTHING to add to the paper yesterday. I took his comments in a purely joking manner. Of course, Tressel doesn't cheat. He's a great coach.

I'm a Michigan fan...have always been.

And that talk of Perry messing Coopers RB recruiting schedule happens ALMOST EVERY DAY in recruiting.

I want to see a great game and hope that the team that I support doesn't get cavity searched this year like 2 years ago. I also hope that new turf will have rooted by 3 on saturday.
    Go blue.
    VBR IS LIVING IN CINCINNATI...I FEEL GOOD!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

"panic" only comes from having real expectations

This thread reminds me of the majority of political threads we've locked over the years. Change the school names to presidential candidates and there ya go.
    Last edited by paintmered; 11-16-2006 at 11:29 PM.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    This thread reminds me of the majority of political threads we've locked over the years. Chance the school names to presidential candidates and there ya go.
    That happy trigger-finger of yours is just itchin' to close one down, isn't it?
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

This thread reminds me of the majority of political threads we've locked over the years. Chance the school names to presidential candidates and there ya go.
    My thoughts exactly.

I hate both OSU and Michigan equally. A kid I used to watch [while working in a computer lab in college] now goes to Michigan as an offensive lineman. I hated his dad, so that now transfers to UM. OSU I've never liked, no real reason, not that anyone needs a reason to dislike OSU.

Just saying.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

Hey! It's not our fault the Bearcats suck!

Ya wanna really blow this thread wide open? Lets talk Bengals-Browns-Steelers!
    Last edited by GAC; 11-16-2006 at 08:36 PM.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by max venable View Post
    That happy trigger-finger of yours is just itchin' to close one down, isn't it?
    Nope. I was just commenting on an observation. We've got rules against political threads, not against rivalry games.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Turn Off Ads?