Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Some Of the Best Pranks/Practical Jokes You've Played

Some Of the Best Pranks/Practical Jokes You've Played

Strolling through YouTube, and for grins and giggles I was looking to see if Atomic Situps were in there, and sure enough they were. Usually this prank is performed by the senior cadet class at our academy on the "fitness guru" of the incoming cadet class. What a hoot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FmH1aA05QMM

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: Some Of the Best Pranks/Practical Jokes You've Played

The best prank I ever played was in college.

A guy who was diagonally across the hall from me was a real piece of work. Totally cocky & full of himself, he told people his nickname in high school was "Big D" for, well, I'm sure you can guess he thought it meant.

Anyway, to bring him down a peg or two, before a long three day school holiday where he and his roommate would be out of town, another guy in our hall distracted him, and took him downstairs, while we went into his room, opened up his air vent and put a trout in there.

He came back after the three day vacation, and it was HOT that weekend, and the place just reeked of rotten fish. We all got punished in the fact that the scent would not go away for days and we all had to live with it.

But it was so worth it.

He paid me back by locking my door while I was in the shower later that week(we had community showers in each hall), and stealing my towel, so I had to walk downstairs with papertowels wrapped around my crotch(we were on the 2nd floor), to get a key from the front desk - which was also doubling during the day time as a study area for dozens of students during the middle of the afternoon.

Ahh college...good times.
    Last edited by jmcclain19; 11-17-2006 at 03:10 AM.

Re: Some Of the Best Pranks/Practical Jokes You've Played

I lived in a house with six guys, it was a converted old folks home in Pleasant Hill California. My buddy was 22 and was dating a girl in High School, which we gave him HUGE amounts of crap about. She was from a rich family in Marin and was a total Betty.

One night he took here to see Sting at the Berkeley Greek Theater and then dinner, after the show he brought her back to the house and took here to his room.

He had the smallest room in the house, 8 by 10, single bed and track lighting. Which me and my buddies had dressed up for him when he was at the concert. We took the bulbs out of his light system and replaced them with red lights, one light we left as a spot and directed it at his bedside table in a tight little spot light. Beneath the spot we placed a plate of hot dogs and a bottle of Caro Syrup, we spread flower pedals all over the room and strewn heavy chains all over the bed with a pair of handcuffs sitting on the pillow. Playing on his boom box was something equally cheesy and schmaltzy. They entered the home and went back to his room, 5 minutes later they pulled out of the driveway on their way back to Marin.

He never saw her again.

Also in that house we had a friend who was going through a D&D jag, spent every weeknight evening for about 2 months playing, on the weekend he would vanish for both days. Bored one evening we went over to the store and bought some skin mags and then took them home and cut every naked picture out of them and stapled them to his bedroom walls and ceiling, everywhere you looked it was naked girls.

Good times.

Turn Off Ads?