Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB Fans at Bat Panel

Haunted by walks

MLB Fans at Bat Panel

MLB.com tells me: "You have been selected to join a newly created Major League Baseball advisory panel made up entirely of fans just like you. By signing up, you will be asked to give us your opinion on a wide variety of topics important to MLB. Major League Baseball fans are some of the smartest and most vocal fans in all of professional sports, so here is your chance to talk to us and help make a difference. We are listening."

Does this mean I can eliminate the designated hitter? Realign the divisions? Get Pete in the Hall of Fame?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB Fans at Bat Panel

I signed up for the same thing even though I don't think what we believe will make a difference.
    Last edited by Chip R; 11-17-2006 at 05:47 PM.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I signed up for the same thing even though I don't think what we believe will make a difference.
    Funny, that's just what I said when I signed up for adulthood.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    MLB.com tells me: "You have been selected to join a newly created Major League Baseball advisory panel made up entirely of fans just like you. By signing up, you will be asked to give us your opinion on a wide variety of topics important to MLB. Major League Baseball fans are some of the smartest and most vocal fans in all of professional sports, so here is your chance to talk to us and help make a difference. We are listening."

Does this mean I can eliminate the designated hitter? Realign the divisions? Get Pete in the Hall of Fame?
    I bet you they'll ask you about topics related to official sponsors of MLB, such as "Do you prefer Old Spice Redszone or Old Spice High Endurance as your deodorant/anti-perspirant of choice?"
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Turn Off Ads?