Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Redsfest 2006

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Re: Redsfest 2006

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    Maybe we should start a pic thread for all the pics we take to share with everyone else who can't go.
    That would be a great idea! I wonder if the Reds web site will put a photo of the new uniforms on line? That's what I'm most interested in seeing.
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by johngalt View Post
    From a reliable source, tickets will be available at the door. You can even still buy the special 2-day passes there with the lanyard and stuff.
    Thank you thank you thank you.

Now I can resume my plan to drive down after work.
    "We know we're better than this, but we can't prove it." - Tony Gwynn

Do they have WiFi access there? Maybe some kind soul wouldn't mind doing a Redsfest thread? That's a lot of work though.

What they should do is have streaming video of the more interesting goings-on available through the Reds' website.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

I realized late last night that my ticket is for the wrong day The woman at Meijer didn't know how to work the computer system. I'm shocked, shocked that my ticket is wrong.

Back to Meijer I go. Going to a single evening of Redsfest is the most complicated thing I've done in five years. These new uniforms had better be good.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

For those of us that can't make it, you can view Redsfest via live streaming video on Reds.com. Article there says the uni's will be unveiled at 5:50 PM(EST)
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

I'm standing in line for Concepcion right now. Hate the way they are doing this...only announce time 1 hour before he signs. You have to walk all over to find what line you want to get into.
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

You know you're a fan when you're sitting here watching a live stream of a fan convention.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Man Pills

Quote Originally Posted by LawFive View Post
    For those of us that can't make it, you can view Redsfest via live streaming video on Reds.com. Article there says the uni's will be unveiled at 5:50 PM(EST)
    Will there be his and hers thongs?

lol I'm with ya redsfan30

Dont like them.

I like the home ones. The others are just bad in my opinion
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

I like the standard home and roads a lot. The alternate home looks a little goofy to me, though.
    Makes all the routine posts.

I like the home uniform, but the others are nothing special.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Quote Originally Posted by paulrichjr View Post
    I'm standing in line for Concepcion right now. Hate the way they are doing this...only announce time 1 hour before he signs. You have to walk all over to find what line you want to get into.
    Do you have a Crackberry?
    "I've never understood the term "women and children" as if their lives are somewhat more important than men."

Future Reds All Star TeamMorris's Avatar

Me, TB & TG will be heading to reds fest around 1:00pm today. I'm pretty excited. I will take lots of pictures and post some later tonight. I haven't looked yet but did anyone start the picture thread yet?

Turn Off Ads?