Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

  1. #16
    Hisssssssss Yachtzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    7,227

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I'm in Cleveland so I won't be at the game... and I have Time-Warner so the NFL Network on my television is out... Luckily, I just got a new Sprint phone with broadband television and the NFL Network is one of the channels carried live on a 24-hr. basis...

    LOL So I'll be watching the game... on my cellphone! haha
    I'm stuck in my Individual Tax class. But I have DirectTV and Tivo to help me out.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,066

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    I showed up at Rudy's Pub & Grill about 5 minutes after kickoff not knowing what to expect. I walked in and the place was packed with Bengals jerseys!!! Not a Ravens jersey in sight! Who knew!! In southern California I'd expect to see a large variety of fans from every team but to see that many Bengals backers and so few Ravens fans really caught me by surprise. (There were two couples wearing Ravens jerseys walk in during the second quarter---they sat in the corner and didn't say much all night )

    Nice game. But who kidnapped the Bengals defensive team and substituted the Chicago Bears?

    Rem

  4. #18
    Davey BuckWoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    911

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    What a great game. I would have hated to sit through that and have them end up losing...I've done that enough through the years.

    We stayed pretty dry, all things considered. We started of with waaaaay too many layers of clothing but had the foresight to bring a trashbag in for easy storage. My throat is a little raw and my head a bit fuzzy (I wasn't the DD last night ) and I'm glad I worked last Friday and took the day off today!

  5. #19
    Member Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Monroe
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    I showed up at Rudy's Pub & Grill about 5 minutes after kickoff not knowing what to expect. I walked in and the place was packed with Bengals jerseys!!! Not a Ravens jersey in sight! Who knew!! In southern California I'd expect to see a large variety of fans from every team but to see that many Bengals backers and so few Ravens fans really caught me by surprise. (There were two couples wearing Ravens jerseys walk in during the second quarter---they sat in the corner and didn't say much all night )

    Nice game. But who kidnapped the Bengals defensive team and substituted the Chicago Bears?

    Rem
    Carson
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

  6. #20
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,955

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    How many years have you been a season ticket holder, Buck?

    Anybody else here a season ticket holder? And if so, how long?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  7. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,066

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    If the Bengals D continues to play like it has the last two games they can beat anyone on the remaining schedule, including the Colts.

    The key at Denver will be to shut down the Broncos running game and find out if Cutler has the ability to win the game by passing.

    Rem

  8. #22
    Davey BuckWoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    911

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    How many years have you been a season ticket holder, Buck?

    Anybody else here a season ticket holder? And if so, how long?
    I should look it up for sure, but I think since '92 or '93. I've been eye witness to a lot of bad football. Karma says I'm due quite a few more really good years.

    Do you have season tickets as well?

  9. #23
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,955

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckWoody View Post
    I should look it up for sure, but I think since '92 or '93. I've been eye witness to a lot of bad football. Karma says I'm due quite a few more really good years.

    Do you have season tickets as well?
    Nope I don't have 'em although I did go to a lot of really bad games between 96-00. Yes, if anyone is deserving of some good football it is you! Wow, I can't imagine going to all those horrible games for that many years without cancelling my tickets! You are loyal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  10. #24
    Hisssssssss Yachtzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    7,227

    Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

    My uncle and my cousin have had season tickets since the early '90s. Up until Marvin came along, my cousin had never been to a game when the Bengals had a winning record, having gone to games every season since they first got the tix, over 10 years of losing football.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25