Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

Re: Anyone Going to the Bengals-Ravens Game?

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I'm in Cleveland so I won't be at the game... and I have Time-Warner so the NFL Network on my television is out... Luckily, I just got a new Sprint phone with broadband television and the NFL Network is one of the channels carried live on a 24-hr. basis...

LOL So I'll be watching the game... on my cellphone! haha
    I'm stuck in my Individual Tax class. But I have DirectTV and Tivo to help me out.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?

I showed up at Rudy's Pub & Grill about 5 minutes after kickoff not knowing what to expect. I walked in and the place was packed with Bengals jerseys!!! Not a Ravens jersey in sight! Who knew!! In southern California I'd expect to see a large variety of fans from every team but to see that many Bengals backers and so few Ravens fans really caught me by surprise. (There were two couples wearing Ravens jerseys walk in during the second quarter---they sat in the corner and didn't say much all night )

Nice game. But who kidnapped the Bengals defensive team and substituted the Chicago Bears?

Rem

What a great game. I would have hated to sit through that and have them end up losing...I've done that enough through the years.

We stayed pretty dry, all things considered. We started of with waaaaay too many layers of clothing but had the foresight to bring a trashbag in for easy storage. My throat is a little raw and my head a bit fuzzy (I wasn't the DD last night ) and I'm glad I worked last Friday and took the day off today!

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    I showed up at Rudy's Pub & Grill about 5 minutes after kickoff not knowing what to expect. I walked in and the place was packed with Bengals jerseys!!! Not a Ravens jersey in sight! Who knew!! In southern California I'd expect to see a large variety of fans from every team but to see that many Bengals backers and so few Ravens fans really caught me by surprise. (There were two couples wearing Ravens jerseys walk in during the second quarter---they sat in the corner and didn't say much all night )

Nice game. But who kidnapped the Bengals defensive team and substituted the Chicago Bears?

Rem
    Carson
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

How many years have you been a season ticket holder, Buck?

Anybody else here a season ticket holder? And if so, how long?

If the Bengals D continues to play like it has the last two games they can beat anyone on the remaining schedule, including the Colts.

The key at Denver will be to shut down the Broncos running game and find out if Cutler has the ability to win the game by passing.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    How many years have you been a season ticket holder, Buck?

Anybody else here a season ticket holder? And if so, how long?
    I should look it up for sure, but I think since '92 or '93. I've been eye witness to a lot of bad football. Karma says I'm due quite a few more really good years.

Do you have season tickets as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckWoody View Post
    I should look it up for sure, but I think since '92 or '93. I've been eye witness to a lot of bad football. Karma says I'm due quite a few more really good years.

Do you have season tickets as well?
    Nope I don't have 'em although I did go to a lot of really bad games between 96-00. Yes, if anyone is deserving of some good football it is you! Wow, I can't imagine going to all those horrible games for that many years without cancelling my tickets! You are loyal!

My uncle and my cousin have had season tickets since the early '90s. Up until Marvin came along, my cousin had never been to a game when the Bengals had a winning record, having gone to games every season since they first got the tix, over 10 years of losing football.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?