Porkchop Sandwiches

New Batters Eyer Pavillion

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASAp...=.jsp&c_id=cin

Interesting look, definitely better than the big black box

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Batters Eyer Pavillion

Yup.

I like it a lot.

It'll probably look much better in the "real".

Something really needed to be done in CF, not just the batter's eye, but the endless labrynth of concrete barracades behind it.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Outstanding! The black caps, black sleeves, and plain black box all gone in the same day! It's a great day to be a Reds fan!

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

That looks like it's going to be pretty cool. Much better than the plain, old black box.

will this be done for the upcoming season?
    Back to following MiLB; there's always hope for tomorrow!

Yes. They're selling it at Redsfest as we speak.
    Makes all the routine posts.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Outstanding! The black caps, black sleeves, and plain black box all gone in the same day! It's a great day to be a Reds fan!
    Don't forget that the RED sleeves are also now gone...

I'm glad that they're at least trying to do something about that black eyesore that is center field in PGABP.

That's where all the smokers used to hang out. I've spent entire ballgames in that general area. You lost sight of fly balls to the outfield, but you get a great view of the break on pitches from there. I'll miss my right to smoke, but it should be an improvement.

I don't like the proposed pavillion that much, but it will certainly be a huge improvement over what they have currently. I am just not a fan of the current black box and smoke stacks. I know that this way may be the best wasy to dress it up but deep down I wish they would take out that entire section and redesign that part of the stadium.

I would like to see them make the black box part of the fence. Make CF deeper and make the box in play. Will help keep a few homers in the yard. Have little mini monster wall out there add some character and give the pitcher's a little relief.........

Turn Off Ads?