I've decided that I'm going to run for office. I'm running for king. I'm not too sure about my chances, or if there will even be anyone running against me, but here is my platform.
1. All regional sports networks will be over the air, not exclusively on cable.
2. Opening Day tickets are only sold in person, first come first serve, no lottery for places in line.
3. 200 rep points will not only get you ORG posting, but will also get you an Opening Day ticket.
4. Announcers will no longer use the words "of Ohio" when referring to that university in Oxford. The words "of Florida" will be added to the other school that has a similar name but hasn't been around as long.
5. WOY would be required to write that darn book.
6. All front office decisions made by the Reds are subject to approval from redszone.
That's my main platform for now, but I'm open to suggestions.