Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How dumb is Jessica Simpson?

Re: How dumb is Jessica Simpson?

Quote Originally Posted by max venable View Post
    Here it is. Flub comes at about 1:30 in the clip.
    What's up with Reese Witherspoon stealing Jane Fonda's hairdo?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?

is this this first time in history a set of sisters have screwed up a song on national tv...i think the well is about to run dry on these 2 no talent has beens

I don't really find her all that attractive either.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Holy Jeebus! Was that Dolly Parton or the Cryptkeeper?
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

wow

a debate on jessica simpson being hot????

honestly I think some guys judge women celebrities harsher than what they would in real life... seriously if Jessica Simpson approached you somewhere, theres no way anyone turns her away, but you can lie about it all you want (doesn't make you a better person)

I think Jessica is attractive, but I'm just a bit weirded out by her latest commercial, which I think is for DirectTV. It shows her in a scene from the Dukes of Hazzard movie where she suddenly breaks out of character and starts talking to the viewer about the benefits of DirectTV. There's something not right about it, like they've CGIed her head onto someone else's body. It's almost as if she's a fembot or something.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN View Post
    is this this first time in history a set of sisters have screwed up a song on national tv...i think the well is about to run dry on these 2 no talent has beens
    One can hope...

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    wow

a debate on jessica simpson being hot????

honestly I think some guys judge women celebrities harsher than what they would in real life... seriously if Jessica Simpson approached you somewhere, theres no way anyone turns her away, but you can lie about it all you want (doesn't make you a better person)
    There's a big gulf between "I wouldn't turn her away" and "I think she's hot."

She's attractive, but she's by no means the hottest woman out there -- and whoever noted the chin thing is right. She's got a Bruce Campbell thing going on there that is kinda odd.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

attractiveness is more than looks and her whole schtick is unappealing to me.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Stat geek...and proud

I watched the youtube clip, and I gotta tell ya, I kind of felt bad for her. She didn't botch it that bad and you could tell she was nervous performing in front of one of her heroes. I can't stand her, but really, for the first time I felt she was human instead of a little Barbie robot.

So basically, I think she is a talentless piece of crap, but not because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    I watched the youtube clip, and I gotta tell ya, I kind of felt bad for her. She didn't botch it that bad and you could tell she was nervous performing in front of one of her heroes. I can't stand her, but really, for the first time I felt she was human instead of a little Barbie robot.

So basically, I think she is a talentless piece of crap, but not because of this.
    Yeah, I gotta agree with you on this one. I'm not sure how newsworthy this would be if her sister didn't bomb on SNL.
    She looked almost sick up there she was so nervous.

But I still can't stand her.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

I think it's amusing that some people would say that she doesn't have any talent. She is a very good singer and performer. Everyone makes mistakes. I know she's not very smart, at all, but to say that she doesn't have a lot of talent is ignorant.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

She seems to be smart enough to wear underwear, unlike another blonde of her same generation.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Does anyone have her phone number?
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC View Post
    She seems to be smart enough to wear underwear, unlike another blonde of her same generation.
    That must be her solid upbringing. Wasn't her dad a minister or something? I know he was active in the church, and Jessica would have to wear high-cut prairie dresses to hide her "assets" when she performed.

Of course, now her dad isn't afraid to let her show cleavage, crack, etc. to promote her career.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?