Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What WR should I pick up....

What WR should I pick up....

I picked up Berrian last week and of course Grossman sucked worse than ever and Berrian only had a few catches. I refuse to rely on Grossman anymore. This is the last regular season game this week and I am in the playoffs, so this pickup will be more for the 2 playoffs games than this week.

This is a PPR league and my other current receivers are Housh, D. Henderson, and an injured Colston. When Colston comes back healthy I will probably drop Henderson. But for now who do I drop Berrian for? The games listed are their Week 15 & 16 games since those are my playoff weeks.

Marty Booker @BUF vs NYJ

Reche Caldwell vs HOU @JAX

Eddie Kennison @SD @OAK

Matt Jones @TEN vs NE

Right this second I am leaning towards pickup up Jones for Week 15, then maybe pick up Booker for Week 16. If Colston is cleared early in the week I will probably pick up Jones and Booker.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What WR should I pick up....

I like Caldwell -- and lately, so does Brady.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I personally would never own a receiver who Brady throws to. He spreads it around too much.

Been down that trail a time or two and never ever again.

I actually have a few rules for my teams and they are this:

No one coached by Billick with the exception of Brady (I don't like coaches who play games with the injury report).

No running backs coached by Fisher or Shanahan.

No Corey Dillon no matter who he plays for (that one's personal).

No Pittsburgh Steelers.

Booker isn't explosive, but he's consistent, and he's been getting about 6 catches a game over the past few weeks.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Eddie Kennison for sure

I was right for a change. Booker had 100 yards and a TD today.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    I was right for a change. Booker had 100 yards and a TD today.
    Indeed, and it will probably cost me my division title and $50

I still have a chance though. It's Bush and Colston vs Owens and Julius Jones.

Currently down 9 points after Jones' monster TD run. Love Bush and Colston in a PPR league though. Hopefully one of them scores from the 5 here to start teh 2nd quarter.

Turn Off Ads?