Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Krono?

Where is Krono?

What happenned to him? I can't recall a post from him in forever. His 37 posts per day are missed, by me anyway.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Where is Krono?

He last posted on November 26, I believe...

I'm not joking when I say that I hope he's okay.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I understand he is working on a project where he will eventually be able to post in his sleep.

Actually I believe he has been tending to some family business in D.C.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I think he is toying with the next highest poster to make him think he can catch up, you know, sort of like Ohio St. did to Michigan. That, or he's in the secret witness program for voting in the Harris Poll despite being a UF fan.

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    I think he is toying with the next highest poster to make him think he can catch up, you know, sort of like Ohio St. did to Michigan. That, or he's in the secret witness program for voting in the Harris Poll despite being a UF fan.
    Finally a sensible post.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Someone else has been missing recently as well. Steel has not been active since 11-16-2006. I have been looking for some of his thoughts recently and noticed he is AWOL.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Someone else has been missing recently as well. Steel has not been active since 11-16-2006. I have been looking for some of his thoughts recently and noticed he is AWOL.
    I think he was banished...

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44 View Post
    I think he was banished...
    Forever?

Wow, I just read his recent posts. I see what happened. Yikes.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Wow, I just read his recent posts. I see what happened. Yikes.
    Yeah, I just did the same. Somehow I completely missed that thread until now...anyway, I always liked Steel, I hope he hasn't been permanantly banned.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Yeah, I just did the same. Somehow I completely missed that thread until now...anyway, I always liked Steel, I hope he hasn't been permanantly banned.
    Just saw it a few days ago. I also missed it. Not sure if it is permanent. Can anyone shed some light?

I agree OBM, IMHO Steel is one of the most knowledgable and valuable members of RedsZone.

Let's hope he isn't permanantly banned.

Yet another reason to hate the Bubba Crosby signing. I was so annoyed with the signing I didn't read the thread after page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    I agree OBM, IMHO Steel is one of the most knowledgable and valuable members of RedsZone.

No one has come out and said weather or not what he said was true or not? It's like the big pink elephant in the room.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post

No one has said weather or not what STEEL said was true or not. It's like the big pick elephant in the room that no one what's to talk about.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Turn Off Ads?