http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/con...6bendiary.html

By Chick Ludwig

Staff Writer

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Collectively, all the Bengals want for Christmas is an AFC North Division title and a second straight trip to the playoffs.

Only once before in franchise history have they qualified for the postseason in consecutive seasons — 1981 and strike-shortened '82.

Individually, three players agreed to share their interesting, and amusing, Christmas "wish lists." Here goes:

Quarterback Carson Palmer

1. The new Kevin Federline CD, Playing with Fire. ("A lot of people don't like K-Fed, but he's all right.")

2. A new tie rack. ("Even guys from Southern California wear ties.")

3. A 10-point LTS crossbow. ("It's a new hobby of mine.")

4. Flavor of Love (Season 1) DVD. ("Flav is very smooth, and funny.")

5. A pingpong table. ("Pingpong is fun and helps your hand-eye coordination.")

Wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh

1. A Home Edition Makeover. ("They make your house over in a week. Heck, I'd give 'em two.")

2. Any and all CDs by the rap artist, The Game. ("The Game keeps it real.")

3. For gas prices in California to drop. ("Every time I fill up my Range Rover, it's $70.")

4. A new laptop computer. ("I download a lot of music. I need more gigabytes.")

5. Smiles on the faces of daughters Karrington and Kennedi. ("When I see my kids excited, that's my Christmas.")

Defensive end Bryan Robinson

1. Hyperbaric oxygen chamber ("Mine's four years old. A newer model would be nice. It helps with breathing and speedy recovery.")

2. A remodeled kitchen. ("My wife loves to cook, and we like to entertain and hang out in the kitchen.")

3. Restore my sky-blue 1972 Ford LTD convertible. ("I like the wheels that are on it. I have the original wheels. They have that chrome in the middle, which is really nice.")

4. Flat-screen TV. ("I need another one because I'm removing the old one.")

5. A grand pool table ("Just for fun. It's relaxing. I love playing pool.")