Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss USA, Cokehead, Party Animal, and kissed Miss Teen USA lustily

Miss USA, Cokehead, Party Animal, and kissed Miss Teen USA lustily

From the NY Daily News

Queen is way out of line
    Failed test for coke, kissy with teen missy
    BY JO PIAZZA
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    Miss USA Tara Conner's exploits around town and with Miss Teen U.S.A. Katie Blair (below) may cost her the crown, which would go to runner-up Tamiko Nash. Miss USA Tara Conner is on the verge of losing her crown after testing positive for cocaine, lustily kissing Miss Teen USA in public and sneaking men into their Trump Place apartment, sources tell the Daily News.
    "Tara was a party animal," said a source who knows Conner, 20, and Miss Teen USA Katie Blair, 18, from some of the city's top nightspots. "I've seen them kiss before. They always dance all sexy on the tables. ... They definitely get close."
    Conner packed her bags and left the bachelorette pad Thursday, and canceled a scheduled Miami charity appearance tonight. Pageant sources said she has no other public appearances this year.
    Pageant boss Donald Trump scheduled a Tuesday news conference to announce her fate.
    "First and foremost he is concerned about Tara and wants to do what is best for her," Trump's office said. "Then he will think about what is best for the very successful Miss USA pageant."
    One clubgoer described for the Daily News seeing Conner snort cocaine in one of the nightclubs where she drank regularly despite being underage, and The News learned she recently failed a drug test.
    The Miss USA runner-up, Miss California USA Tamiko Nash, would inherit the crown if Conner can't finish her reign.
    Conner was named Miss USA just eight months ago, but quickly started blazing a trail through New York's late-night club world, scenesters told The News.
    "She really is a small-town girl. She just went wild when she came to the city," one nightlife veteran said. "Tara just couldn't handle herself. They were sneaking those [nightclub] guys in and out of the apartment."
    Conner and Blair shared a Trump Place apartment with Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera, 19, but sources say Conner and Blair got in hot water with pageant bosses for getting Rivera drunk on her birthday.
    Rivera cleaned up her act, sources said, but Conner still brought boyfriends home.
    Conner grew up in a tiny town in rural Kentucky, trying her luck in regional pageants before winning the Miss USA title.
    Soon she broke up with her hometown fiance and started dating around in the Manhattan nightclub world - when she wasn't traveling all over the country for pageant obligations.
    Ironically, when she was competing for the title, she complained that celebrities like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton were bad role models, TMZ.com reported. "I think that they're getting a little bit too much edgy. I think that they are a little bit too risque," Conner said. "I think they need to tone it down a little bit."
    With Xana O'Neill

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Miss USA, Cokehead, Party Animal, and kissed Miss Teen USA lustily

Get this girl back to Kentucky, pronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I can meet her at the airport.
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie View Post
    I can meet her at the airport.
    How about we get her to bring Miss Teenie with her?
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

HAHAHA, I didn't notice it at first glance, but I believe she is flashing a hand stamp from a bar/club in that photo.

I wonder how long it will take for a video to turn up on the internet.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

My best friend knows this girl very well, or did. He lives is the same town she is from. The last time she was around, he said that she had changed tremendously from before she won the pageant. I don't think he knew anything about this type of stuff. I'll have to ask.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    I wonder how long it will take for a video to turn up on the internet.
    Hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I second that!!
    "Hyperbole is the greatest thing ever" Redsland

Third!

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Trump said, " your fired!"
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    Trump said, " your fired!"

Not so fast.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061219/...trump_miss_usa
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Thirteen posts and no smilies of "This Thread is worthless without Pics".

I'm disappointed in each and everyone of you.

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Thirteen posts and no smilies of "This Thread is worthless without Pics".

I'm disappointed in each and everyone of you.

Feel better Heath?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Didn't one of the articles talk about she broke it off with her long-time boyfriend/fiance? I sure would hate to be him.

Turn Off Ads?