Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redszone: I hate you

Worth The Wait

Redszone: I hate you

You know, everyday I come to Redszone. Everyday, I'm all excited to see what the next big "sticky" is going to be. I mean, our FO pretty much came out and said, "expect us to be busy this off-season." So, I was pretty pumped.

So, I visit daily. And I've even been hitting "refresh" thinking something MUST be wrong. Because so far, all I've seen is Mike Stanton and Alex Gonzalez. Oh, and I few really juicy and exciting rumors about Mark Loretta. Didn't want to forget about those.

At first, I didn't fret much. I figured the winter meetings is where it would all go down-- we'd be "sticky crazy" at Redszone, right? But the meetings came and went, and no stickies to report.

So, I blame this on Redszone. This is where I come for my Reds news, and so far, you've given me zilch. A "slick fielding" SS and a 79 year old bullpen arm. Thanks a lot. You do realize that the Redskins suck this year, don't you? I mean, couldn't you just throw me a bone? Something? Anything?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone: I hate you

Juan Castro got an extension.

Makes all the routine posts.

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Oh come on.. you have to be stoaked about Stormy, Crosby, Moeller, Hamilton, Livingston, and the trade of LaRue...
    Last edited by RedLegSuperStar; 12-16-2006 at 11:50 AM.

Hey the Cards signed a MI and inked big money to guys that might get hurt, the Reds are just keeping pace.

But at least ticket prices are going up, Ed. You gotta LOVE that move.
    And they got those new, slick unis.
    With the Mr. Red patch, and all.
    Honestly Ed, I worry about your lack of enthusiasm and whether or not you will be up to the annual "I'm psyched because my Reds have a new health plan" thread.
    Don't bring us down, man.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Man Pills

Quote Originally Posted by Edskin View Post
    You know, everyday I come to Redszone. Everyday, I'm all excited to see what the next big "sticky" is going to be. I mean, our FO pretty much came out and said, "expect us to be busy this off-season." So, I was pretty pumped.

So, I visit daily. And I've even been hitting "refresh" thinking something MUST be wrong. Because so far, all I've seen is Mike Stanton and Alex Gonzalez. Oh, and I few really juicy and exciting rumors about Mark Loretta. Didn't want to forget about those.

At first, I didn't fret much. I figured the winter meetings is where it would all go down-- we'd be "sticky crazy" at Redszone, right? But the meetings came and went, and no stickies to report.

So, I blame this on Redszone. This is where I come for my Reds news, and so far, you've given me zilch. A "slick fielding" SS and a 79 year old bullpen arm. Thanks a lot. You do realize that the Redskins suck this year, don't you? I mean, couldn't you just throw me a bone? Something? Anything?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

The Reds' season is just an afterthought to Redsfest and Bronson Arroyo's wannabe rock star act any ways.

Sorry you missed it, maybe next year

Bronson doesn't want to be a rock star... he says it's a hobby and baseball is his life.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Worth The Wait

[QUOTEHonestly Ed, I worry about your lack of enthusiasm and whether or not you will be up to the annual "I'm psyched because my Reds have a new health plan" thread.
    Don't bring us down, man.
    ][/QUOTE]

Oh, gosh, I'll be here. They could sign Juan Castro's entire family, and I'd be here.... it's an addiction...I'd say it's a REALLY bad addiction because at least meth, crack, weed, booze, etc... gives you at least a temporary high.....but I'll be here; bent over and ready for the Reds to stick it to me once again.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Awwwww....we hate you too,Edskin!
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

wait dont be dismissive Chad Moeller was inked

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

And we got a 2007 Tim Birtsas because of some sort of rules violation. That kicked a**. I don't know why everyone is complaining.

Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    And we got a 2007 Tim Birtsas because of some sort of rules violation. That kicked a**. I don't know why everyone is complaining.
    Soft-tossing lefthander... so says Harry Caray.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

"So Fla Red"

Edskin

OTOH, with the way mediocrity has been rewarded with lottery tickets in the FA Market, it's a good thing the Reds are staying far away.

Signing Harang to buy a couple of his FA years would be about the best move Krivsky could make right about now.

I feel the same way, edskin.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

Turn Off Ads?