Totally agree cyclone.
- Chris Henry has yet to make an aggressive play on a ball all year. He should have caught one and maybe both of those deep balls.
- Levi Jones is supposedly healthy if you believe Alan Cutler's pregame, and that the Bengals didn't want to disrupt the "line chemistry". I knew Freeney would give Whitworth problems, I just didn't think they would be that bad.
- The playcalling was bad no adjustments were made at halftime.
- Why did they call timeout on the first drive? That was never explained. The first drive is supposed to be scripted.
- The dline was good again, but this teams lack of quality linebacker play was exposed again. Odell Thurman ate that intermediate stuff for breakfast last year, this years group cannot read the play and anticipate short range passing plays. The linebackers cannot get to the quarterback on a blitz, they are physically incapable of doing so.
- I thought that the secondary was actually pretty good, given the complete lack of pass rush. Did they get a sack tonight, I admit to channel surfing and found a fascinating episode of Dr. 90210 talking about the Gspot.
- Any updates on Carson and Big Willie?
- I hate Tony Kornheiser with a passion, I will not watch or listen to any ESPN programming with him on it. I thought maybe they had canned him, and then I watch my first Monday night game and there he is.