Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks for the board

Re: Thanks for the board

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Yes...i participated on the other boards for awhile too till finding this site.
    This is a whole different ballgame.
    I do have a question though.
    Some of the posters # of posts are outrageously high.
    Are these actual posts counts?
    Example: The other day when reading the Awards thread...i noticed Vatican Plum was a newbie (joined sep 05 i think)...yet her post count is like 3000+.
    Not singling her out because i have noticed several with into the thousands # of posts.
    Are these actual posts because my 200 + looks mighty small right now?

Again great board and great fans !
    Yep. The post counts are all real. Some members have stuck around since the beginning of Redszone in 2000. Others joined recently and are excellent additions.

Original thought and respectful posting styles are really appreciated around here.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Yes...i participated on the other boards for awhile too till finding this site.
    This is a whole different ballgame.
    I do have a question though.
    Some of the posters # of posts are outrageously high.
    Are these actual posts counts?
    Example: The other day when reading the Awards thread...i noticed Vatican Plum was a newbie (joined sep 05 i think)...yet her post count is like 3000+.
    Not singling her out because i have noticed several with into the thousands # of posts.
    Are these actual posts because my 200 + looks mighty small right now?

Again great board and great fans !
    I defend my post count. That's almost a year and a half, and in that time I had a) a job in which my entire purpose was to sit at a desk and stare at the internet for nine hours a day, and then b) no job at all. I also present to you c) Dan O'Brien was fired in that time. That day alone was like a 500+ post day for everybody.

Your posts will rack up if you get bored enough, don't worry.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    I defend my post count
    I wasnt doubting you VP...I just thought maybe posts from other boards were counted or something to that affect.

Turn Off Ads?