Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tomlinson breaks 46 year old NFL record

Tomlinson breaks 46 year old NFL record

Tonight LaDainian Tomlinson broke the all time NFL single season scoring record of 176 points set back in 1960 by the Green Bay Packers Paul Hornung by scoring a touchdown in the 1st quarter against the Chiefs. That gave him 180 points for the season. Tomlinson later added another TD. I was doubtful Hornung's record would ever fall since he not only did it by scoring TDs but by kicking FGs and extra points too. Hornung did it in 12 games while Tomlinson did it with 2 games to spare. Can this record actually be broken?
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tomlinson breaks 46 year old NFL record

And saved me. I'm in the super bowl
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

And I needed one more to win in the first round of the playoffs. I was first place, and everybody on the 8th place team had the game of their lives.

Congrats and Thank you LT for putting me in 1st place in my fantasy league!
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?