Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orioles considering Chris Ray for Adam LaRoche?

Re: Orioles considering Chris Ray for Adam LaRoche?

Quote Originally Posted by Redus View Post
    if im the Reds im offering Dunn up for Ray and Markakis
    If the Reds deal Adam Dunn in a trade that does NOT involve a bona fide quality starting pitcher or stud starting pitching prospect back our way, I'm going to lose it.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Gary Redus Ruled

Ray is a stud closer and Markakis is a nice outfielder and theyre both cheeeeeaaap. I send Dunn for those two in a heartbeat.
    Hoping for another Reds October

I would send Dunn and Bray to the Baltimore for Ray,Markakis,and Lopez.It works on both fronts.It gives Cincy 3 young players with talent,and gives the O's a nice bat and a young setup guy.

But would you do Bray and Votto for say Laroche and perhaps a young arm at the minor league level? I don't know if I would, just asking.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Redus View Post
    Ray is a stud closer and Markakis is a nice outfielder and theyre both cheeeeeaaap. I send Dunn for those two in a heartbeat.

Not to get all cynical on you but are you kidding? A Greek owner trading a budding star greek player for Dunn? No mater if it was rational or made sense it will not happen.
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Turn Off Ads?