Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Music question: Should the sins of the children be visited upon the parents?

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Re: Music question: Should the sins of the children be visited upon the parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    You said "pianist."

Huh-huh.

Sorry, back to the discussion.
    when I first signed up at Redszone my username was very close to being

10 inch pianist

I decided against it, first impressions and all. Sometime last year I was on a site where a guy had a pretty similar name, 12"pianist or something similar.

Oh yeah, music stopped being produced in 1991 as far as I know. Maybe you guys didn't get the memo.

GL

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Music question: Should the sins of the children be visited upon the parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    And that thing, in my opinion, is the best of the three.

Musical tastes are great, aren't they?
    The arpeggiated piano part at the beginning Firth of Fifth buries the entire Robert Smith oeuvre.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

I blame the Beatles for everything that's wrong with the world of music.

I wish those 4 bastards kept their no talent ass clown beings over on the other side of the pond where they belong.

Thankfully, Led Zeppelin attempted to undo all the evil that was caused by the Beatles.

Everything that followed Led Zep, I continue to blame on the Beatles, Bill Walton and the Grateful Dead.

Thankfully, Led Zeppelin attempted to undo all the evil that was caused by the Beatles.
    Thanks for the giggle and to think I used to stay up waiting to hear Stairway to Heaven back in 1974.

I should have realized that it was never going to go away, the Hobbit dwells deep in the heart of Mr. Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post

I wish those 4 bastards kept their no talent ass clown beings over on the other side of the pond where they belong.

Everything that followed Led Zep, I continue to blame on the Beatles, Bill Walton and the Grateful Dead.
    Dude, the Beatles made it possible to HAVE a Led Zeppelin.

Your comment is just completely bananas.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie View Post
    Dude, the Beatles made it possible to HAVE a Led Zeppelin.

Your comment is just completely bananas.
    I hate the Beatles more than I hate Jerry Narron.

And I really hate Jerry Narron.

I hate the Beatles more than I hate Jerry Narron.

And I really hate Jerry Narron.
    To each his own, I guess.

the only thing led Zeppelin was good at "undoing" was there pants. They're ok and all but IMO they're the most overrated band of all time and their lyrics border on the comical.
    School's out. What did you expect?

BTW- what is an ass clown?

sounds painful.
    School's out. What did you expect?

It's hard to undo evil when you contribute to it.

I've heard that Page played on Paperback Writer, plus we also know he's behind the evil in Joe Cocker's cover of the Beatles song "With a little help from my friends"

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    BTW- what is an ass clown?

Michael Bolton is a no talent ass clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I blame bad music on people who listen to and buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I blame bad music on people who listen to and buy it.

Not me. I blame Bob Boone.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Michael Bolton is a no talent ass clown.
    No- I'm a no talent ass clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    The arpeggiated piano part at the beginning Firth of Fifth buries the entire Robert Smith oeuvre.
    According to legend, Genesis played that number on the Selling England tour, and during the first show Tony Banks got so completely confused halfway through that he stopped playing, yelled an obscenity, and the entire band (expecting this turn of events) crashed directly into the first verse.

I see nothing wrong with the fact that "Firth of Fifth" sits directly between "Safe European Home" and "Love Will Tear Us Apart" on a recent playlist. Others might.

Turn Off Ads?