Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A Christmas Gift (another question mainly for the ladies)

A Christmas Gift (another question mainly for the ladies)

I was thinking about buying my girlfriend a necklace for christmas, and I have no idea what to get, I have been saving money for a while and I think I have found something to get her, but I'm not sure, and I kinda need to know soon, lol. This is what I am strongly thinking about.... http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...tegoryID=21247 Please let me know if this is good enough. Thank you so much!
    Let's make some noise!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A Christmas Gift (another question mainly for the ladies)

Do you know GriffeyFan?
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

No, I only talk to one RedsZoner off of Redszone, and its not a girl, lol
    Let's make some noise!

I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

If you are sticking in that price range, I would buy her some diamond earrings. just a suggestion.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

I think it's a nice piece of jewelry. First, I would make sure that's the kind of thing she likes. I assume you have a good sense for that- what size pendants does she normally wear on a necklace, and what size chain (16 inch is pretty standard and it's the usual length)? That said, if she doesn't like the length she can change it.

I like the suggestion on the diamond earrings. To me those seem like something that would probably be right for more occasions.

Hope this helps.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Speaking as a woman - I'd prefer diamond earrings as well - but then I'm not much of a necklace wearer.
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Turn Off Ads?