Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Playoff Time!!!

Playoff Time!!!

Welp, I have made it to the semis in both of my main leagues that have good $$ involved. I now need some suggestions on my tough decisions coming up this week.

League #1 - Standard Yahoo league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, K, DEF

QB - Start 1 - 25 yds passing = 1 pt 10 yds rushing = 1 pt

Vick vs DAL
    Bulger @OAK

WR - Start 2 - 10 yds receiving = 1 pt

Holt @OAK
    Wayne vs CIN
    Roy Willaims @GB

TE - Start 1

Ben Watson vs HOU
    Desmond Clark vs TB

RB - Would anyone start Fred Taylor @TEN (if healthy) over Brain Westbrook @NYG? This RB will be teamed with LT.

I am currently leaning towards Bulger, Wayne, Holt, Watson (if healthy) and Westbrook.

League #2 - PPR league. 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DEF

QB - Start 2 - 20 yds passing = 1 pt

Brady vs HOU
    Bulger @OAK
    Leinhart vs DEN

RB - Start 1 to go with LT and Reggie Bush - 10 yds rec or rush = 1 pt

DeAngelo Williams vs PIT
    Artose Pinner (if he starts) vs NYJ
    Ron Dayne @NE

WR - Start 1 to go along with Housh and Booker.

Colston vs WAS
    Devery Henderson vs WAS

I am currently leaning towards Brady, Bulger, Pinner (if he starts), and Henderson.

That's a lot of questions but there is a good amount of $$ involved so I want to get the most opinions I can.

Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

Re: Playoff Time!!!

I don't know if me agreeing with you is good or not but I would go with everybody you are leaning towards at this point.
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

I've got a similar dilema for my WR's. I need to start 3 of the following:

Fitzgerald (lock), Colston, Henderson, Walker, Henry, Edwards

I'm leaning towards Colston and Henderson with Walker on the bubble. Since Cutler has taken over, his production has ceased. Yet the Broncos play Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    I've got a similar dilema for my WR's. I need to start 3 of the following:

Fitzgerald (lock), Colston, Henderson, Walker, Henry, Edwards

I'm leaning towards Colston and Henderson with Walker on the bubble. Since Cutler has taken over, his production has ceased. Yet the Broncos play Arizona.
    I go with Fitz, Walker and Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    Welp, I have made it to the semis in both of my main leagues that have good $$ involved. I now need some suggestions on my tough decisions coming up this week.

League #1 - Standard Yahoo league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, K, DEF

QB - Start 1 - 25 yds passing = 1 pt 10 yds rushing = 1 pt

Vick vs DAL
    Bulger @OAK

WR - Start 2 - 10 yds receiving = 1 pt

Holt @OAK
    Wayne vs CIN
    Roy Willaims @GB

TE - Start 1

Ben Watson vs HOU
    Desmond Clark vs TB

RB - Would anyone start Fred Taylor @TEN (if healthy) over Brain Westbrook @NYG? This RB will be teamed with LT.

I am currently leaning towards Bulger, Wayne, Holt, Watson (if healthy) and Westbrook.

League #2 - PPR league. 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DEF

QB - Start 2 - 20 yds passing = 1 pt

Brady vs HOU
    Bulger @OAK
    Leinhart vs DEN

RB - Start 1 to go with LT and Reggie Bush - 10 yds rec or rush = 1 pt

DeAngelo Williams vs PIT
    Artose Pinner (if he starts) vs NYJ
    Ron Dayne @NE

WR - Start 1 to go along with Housh and Booker.

Colston vs WAS
    Devery Henderson vs WAS

I am currently leaning towards Brady, Bulger, Pinner (if he starts), and Henderson.

That's a lot of questions but there is a good amount of $$ involved so I want to get the most opinions I can.

Thanks
    Vick
    Holt
    Wayne
    Watson (check status)

No way I bench Westy.

Brady
    DeAngelo

I'm not so sure I wouldn't start either of your other two REC options in place of Booker.

No way do I toy around with playing Pinner. He is likely to go back to 3rd RB at best this week. Taylor likely will play and even if he sits I'd expect to see Fason/Moore split this week.

Hey, I just wanted to thank buckeye33 for all his early season thoughts & help. Just won my fantasy superbowl. Tried to give you some more rep points, but it says I need to spread them around first.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    Hey, I just wanted to thank buckeye33 for all his early season thoughts & help. Just won my fantasy superbowl. Tried to give you some more rep points, but it says I need to spread them around first.

Thanks again

Thanks for the the kind words medford. I've been playing fantasy for quite awhile and always try to give and receive as much info as I can. It really helps.

Turn Off Ads?