Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 predictions!!!

Re: 2007 predictions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    My financial advisor told me to wait until "there is blood in the streets" before buying any property. Within 8 months it will really be a buyers market, especially in Florida. My wife and I looked for a condo in Destin to buy, and rent it when we were not there. It was nuts! 900 square foot condos for 325K. They will be down to 200K within a year.
    Oh yea, I'd wait until the market totally collapses and people are desperate to get anything for their little bit of heaven. If you had any extra money, your fiances were in order, and you were inclinded to speculate later this year might be the perfect time to find the deal of the century on some real estate.

2. Turn Off Ads?

A look back...
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Well my predictions sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Well my predictions sucked.

Same here. I thought for sure in the original post on this thread , the comment about Nancy Pelosi would cause this thread to spiral out of control and eventually get locked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    Players who will not be with the club because of either trade or outright release:
    Milton, Conine, Cormeir, Hattenburg, Ross or Valentine, Griffey.
    Arroyo and/or Harang will suffer an arm injury which will knock them out for a prolonged period of time.
    Narron will start Crosby and Castro for prolongued periods of time - despite a healthy EE and Denorfia.
    Homer will see limited major league action. He will not be bombed, but will not be overpoweringly impressive. Despite showings of brilliance, some will consider him a dud.
    The first game to go without a game thread will be played in late July.
    A beleagured (sp?) Piniella will have a locker room outburst in June which will be played almost daily on ESPN for the next two weeks.
    The Central will once again be the weak link. The team which does clinch (my surprise: The Brewers) will do so not because of their brilliance, but because of the rest of the division's incompetence. Ozzie Guillen will once again make a remark about the weakness of the NL, once again pointing at the Central. No one will argue this time.
    Bonds will not be healthy enough to pass Aaron.
    Clemens will once again sign in the middle of the year. This time, however, he will prove to be a huge disappointment and promtly retire in late September.
    Big Mac does not make the Hall.
    At least one celebrity will make an embarassing showing while singing Take Me Out To The Ballgame in Wrigley.
    One player will have a season-ending injury caused by playing Wii in the clubhouse. Owners will contemplate banning the game.
    Selig will do absolutely nothing to help the game.
    The Nationals still will not have a proper owner. Nor a proper GM.
    Almost every Marlin excepting Ramirez will suffer a serious sophemore slump.
    The Yankees will once again fall short, thanks to terrible pitching.

If I edit my post a little bit more, I will look like a freaking genius, instead of, well...me.

Turn Off Ads?