Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 predictions!!!

Re: 2007 predictions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    November 3,2007:

Wisconsin 17
    OSU 10

PJ Hill for the Heisman! Seriously, 1,730 yards and 16 TDs in the Big 10 as a freshman. On Wisconsin!

Back on the subject:
    - Arroyo will have an ERA over 4.00
    - Ryan Freel will be traded by the deadline
    - Elizardo Ramirez makes 20+ starts and has an ERA under 5.00
    - Todd Coffey becomes the full-time closer
    - Hat is traded mid-season in a Randa like deal and Votto comes up.
    - Milton is dealt after July 31st (clearing waivers), clearing the way for Bailey, who has been good, but not great at Louisville.
    - EE drives in 100+ and makes the AS team as an injury replacement.
    - Harang is the other Reds AS rep.
    - Dunn hits under .230 as he tries to cut down on strikeouts at management's insistence... again. Fan support collapses further and WK intensifies his efforts to trade him after the season.
    - Dave Ross' OPS is under .800
    - The Reds score under 720 runs but allow only 760 in part due to a surprisingly effective bullpen.
    - Final record, 72-90, 5th place in another crappy NL central. (fewer than 90 wins for the division crown again)
    Last edited by RedsManRick; 12-26-2006 at 05:32 PM.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Chris Henry will go arrest free.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Redszone will become a staple of The Marty Brennaman Show (otherwise known as Reds broadcasts). Marty will routinely quote regular posters and defer to their wisdom on such matters as: Ed E's terrific range; Junior's lack of it; Dunn's outstanding run creating ability and will drone on about how Castro is a huge lability rather than an asset.

In the second inning of every game, Hal McCoy will become a human bobblehead as he acknowledges how Marty has kicked his fabulousness up aother notch.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    Redszone will become a staple of The Marty Brennaman Show (otherwise known as Reds broadcasts). Marty will routinely quote regular posters and defer to their wisdom on such matters as: Ed E's terrific range; Junior's lack of it; Dunn's outstanding run creating ability and will drone on about how Castro is a huge lability rather than an asset.

In the second inning of every game, Hal McCoy will become a human bobblehead as he acknowledges how Marty has kicked his fabulousness up aother notch.

Jerry Narron will find new ways to infuriate Redzone.

Non Reds related

Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears will each show off their genitalia.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Bumping this up, so other Redszoners may predict the future.

Should be fun to revisit next year.

The Raiders win the Super Bowl.
    Reds will win the World Series.
    Sixers will be the NBA champions.

Alabama wins the BCS.

David Ross 2007

.258 24 HR 63 RBI

Quote Originally Posted by NDRed View Post
    Alabama wins the BCS.
    They gonna hire a coach first?
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Jerry Narron will find new ways to infuriate Redzone.

Non Reds related

Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears will each show off their genitalia.
    My "prediction" is coming true!
    http://700wlw.com/pages/showbizStuff...rticle=1575276
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

All the folks who bit on the "no intrest loan" craze several years ago will take it in the shorts when their principal payments kick in along with the tease interest rate going away. All the folks who planned on flipping their mini-mansons will be up the proverbial estuary without a feasable means of propultion when they can neither sell in a buyers market nor afford the now trippled monthly payments.

I heard a stat that an astronomical number of intrest-only loans will have the principal payments kick in durring 2007. Significantly more so than in previous years.

I predict they're gonna stop Saturday night, so you better have fun now.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    All the folks who bit on the "no intrest loan" craze several years ago will take it in the shorts when their principal payments kick in along with the tease interest rate going away. All the folks who planned on flipping their mini-mansons will be up the proverbial estuary without a feasable means of propultion when they can neither sell in a buyers market nor afford the now trippled monthly payments.

I heard a stat that an astronomical number of intrest-only loans will have the principal payments kick in durring 2007. Significantly more so than in previous years.
    Lots of foreclosures are on the horizon this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post

My financial advisor told me to wait until "there is blood in the streets" before buying any property. Within 8 months it will really be a buyers market, especially in Florida. My wife and I looked for a condo in Destin to buy, and rent it when we were not there. It was nuts! 900 square foot condos for 325K. They will be down to 200K within a year.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Turn Off Ads?