Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals/Broncos: Bengals can clinch WC

Re: Bengals/Broncos: Bengals can clinch WC

As goofy as it sounds, if they are able to sneak into the playoffs they are going to be a dangerous team. Just as easily as they fall apart like today, they are able to put it together and look unbeatable.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    As goofy as it sounds, if they are able to sneak into the playoffs they are going to be a dangerous team. Just as easily as they fall apart like today, they are able to put it together and look unbeatable.
    They really have not had that great of a game since they beat the Ravens.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

If the Dolphins beat the Jets tomorrow, they're in with a win over Pittsburgh.

Go Dolphins!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    If the Dolphins beat the Jets tomorrow, they're in with a win over Pittsburgh.

Go Dolphins!
    With our luck, and as bad as Pitt looked today, they'll look like the friggin Super Bowl champs next week.

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    I meant that they are not playing like a play-off team and if they do make it, they won't last long.
    Maybe, maybe not. Things change fast in this league, I would rather not draw the Bengals as a WC because they are dangerous. Frustrating, but dangerous. I think they'll beat the Steelers next week, unless Cowher pulls a "this is my last game" circumstance on us. The Steelers looked pretty impotent today, and I know it was the Ravens D, but their offense is struggling. Anyhow, it sounds like I should have gotten home just in time for OT except for the muffed PAT :thumbdown

This team just can't stand prosperity. They shot themselves in the foot from the first drive to the onsides kick.

I'm almost beyond words right now.

The Bengals are slowly becoming the Red Sox of football.

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    This team just can't stand prosperity. They shot themselves in the foot from the first drive to the onsides kick.

I'm almost beyond words right now.

The Bengals are slowly becoming the Red Sox of football.
    We'd have to win a championship to be compared to the Red Sox. If anybody, with the way we lost today especially, I'd consider the Bengals the Cubs of football.

wow. that was brutal.

the only word i can think of is "bengalrific".
    School's out. What did you expect?

Officially the worst game I've ever watched.

This might be the mentally weakest Bengal team I've seen since Bruce Coslet's swan song season.

Murphy's Law also killed the Bengals in all of Sam Wyche's years, except for 88.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Officially the worst game I've ever watched.

This might be the mentally weakest Bengal team I've seen since Bruce Coslet's swan song season.
    The SD loss was more brutal for me. They have found some amazing ways to lose games this year.

This team just absolutely amazes me with the depths to which they'll sink to lose a game. I'm just depressed now. It's a christmas miracle.
    Tyler

I just watched the replay, looked like a crappy snap and with the snow coming down, Larson couldn't handle it out away from his body.

Whoever said earlier is correct....if the Jets lose one of thier last two (they play Miami tomorrow night) and the Bengals win Sunday, they will sneak in in the 6th spot.

We REALLY need the Dolphins to help us out tomorrow because if they don't, we have to rely on the Raiders to go to the Meadowlands next week and knock the Jets off.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

I was just blown away by this loss. We had every opportunity to win this game and yet we still blew it. 4 turnovers are inexcusable when you are trying to get to the playoffs. This team has some growing up to do and some weeding out of some players.

Turn Off Ads?