Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Made it to my Championship....somehow.

Made it to my Championship....somehow.

without LT scoring last week, but anyway, i'm pretty set except for one slot:

QB - Cutler
    RB - Ladainian
    RB - ?
    WR - Holt
    WR - Ocho Cinco
    WR - Roy WIlliams
    K - Rackers

my other RB options are DeShaun Foster, Chester Taylor and Deuce McCallister...Normally i'd say Deuce in a second, but considering the saints have nothing to play for and Foster is going against the Saints (who again, have nothing to play for) and are ranked 24th against the run anyway and considering Taylor is going against St. Louis's 31st ranked defense....I find myself with a hell of a decision, I'm honestly leaning toward Foster, but who knows at this point.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I'm toolsy.

Re: Made it to my Championship....somehow.

Chester Taylor . . . no question. DeSahun Foster and Duece are both splitting time. Taylor carries the whole load against one of the worst run defenses (Indy says hello) in the league.

Not that it makes my opinion any more valuable, but I won our 10 person league last week with this line-up:

QB: Romo
    RB: Drew-Jones
    RB: Westbrook
    WR: Colston
    WR: Harrison
    TE: Gates
    K: Vinateri
    D: Bills

I got lucky with big days from Marvin and Maurice DJ. I also got lucky that LT didn't have a big day, as I was playing against him!!

Darrell Jackson carried me into the playoffs, but since then I've been limping by with junk like Chris Chambers and Devery Henderson in my WR2 spot. But Bulger and Edgerinn James have come through for me, and I've got a 28 point lead going into the second half of the championship game this week. A couple of Bulger-Holt TDs and a nice game from Willie Parker should seal the deal. Here's hoping!
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

the more i'm thinking, i think Taylor would be the better option. Even though Deuce is sharing, he's stilll getting 20 carries a game and pretty much all the goalline action, but i just don't think the Saints will be worth a damn with nothing to play for other than "tuning up"

I'll most likely go with Taylor

Put me in the Taylor camp, too.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

You don't want my opinion on anything. Coaching mistakes cost me both my championships.

Eli Manning, how I loathe thee.

I would start Deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by NDRed View Post
    I would start Deuce.
    Any reason for this? Just curious why you'd start him when he's already splitting carries and it has been stated that neither he nor Bush will get more than 15 touches this week.

Aces Full

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    Any reason for this? Just curious why you'd start him when he's already splitting carries and it has been stated that neither he nor Bush will get more than 15 touches this week.

I'd like to know also, It's definitely Taylor > Deuce.........but I am still a little intrigued by Deshaun Foster, he showed some life last week and with Weinke back there, they are gonna run A LOT, going against the saints and what will basically be their 2nd string in the 2nd half, i'm very intrigued

I'm still about 80-20 on going with Taylor though.

Turn Off Ads?