Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about when....

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

What do you think about when....

standing in the shower?

May be an odd question but it's funny how I go into a "zone" and really think about the same stuff almost every day.

I think about coaching or planning my day. 98% of the time it is coaching. Is that weird?

Just curious as to what everybody else does...
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What do you think about when....

In the morning I think about how badly I want to go back to bed and how mad I am that I had to get up.

At night I usually have the radio on while I take a shower so I just listen to the music or SportsTalk or whatever's on.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

I'll plead the 5th.

I think about coaching or planning my day. 98% of the time it is coaching. Is that weird?
    If it is, I guess I'm falling in the same category. Amazing how I start analyzing my son's swing or pitching motion right before I step in the shower. Yeah, TC, I think it is weird.

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldFan View Post
    I'll plead the 5th.
    yep
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

This time of year I just get lost in how awesome the hot water is.

What do you think about when....standing in the shower?
    About what makes a man
    An outlaw or a leader
    I'm thinking about power...
    The ways a man could use it
    Or be destroyed by it
    The water hits my neck
    and I'm.....

in the morning, i listen to howard stern, so i'm usually just laughing at something trying to wake up for the long day ahead...if it's after a run on the treadmill, it's usually just soaking in the warm water relaxing the muscles a bit...most of my "serious" thinking occurs on the throne:

"Now it's time to condition. Wait...did I shampoo yet? My hair is wet, but maybe that's because I was getting ready to shampoo. Should I shampoo again to be sure? Or did I already condition, and if so is that why my hair is wet? Hey...how come the bar of soap is dry?"

etc.
    Makes all the routine posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsland View Post
    "Now it's time to condition. Wait...did I shampoo yet? My hair is wet, but maybe that's because I was getting ready to shampoo. Should I shampoo again to be sure? Or did I already condition, and if so is that why my hair is wet? Hey...how come the bar of soap is dry?"

etc.
    been there and done that

Honestly, I spend most of my shower time plotting my next moves on whatever chicks are currently on my radar.

For a Level Playing Field

The life of a diabetic who usually showers right after waking up...

"Am I just tired or is my sugar low? I think I am tired. Well you know it wouldn't hurt to eat a few glucose tablets after drying off... better safe than sorry. No, no... I think I am tired. I had better wait to take that first shot of insulin until I get work though. No sense in taking a risk since I have to drive to work. Man, sometimes I hate going through this. Oh well, there are people worse off than myself. Okay... I am fine and I am just playing mind games with myself again. Man, that shower felt good!"

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    been there and done that
    Isn't it fun when you realize that you have washed your hair twice?
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

What the heck is all of this crap that my wife has in the shower?

A bar of soap, and a bottle of shampoo is fine. I guess a razor makes sense, too.

But what in the world are the eight other bottles of stuff that each cost about $40 or $50 doing in the shower?

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan View Post
    What the heck is all of this crap that my wife has in the shower?

A bar of soap, and a bottle of shampoo is fine. I guess a razor makes sense, too.

But what in the world are the eight other bottles of stuff that each cost about $40 or $50 doing in the shower?
    my wife would like to add 3 luffahs to the inventory
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Turn Off Ads?