Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: WILL Chuck Bresnahan keep his job?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course he'll keep his job! Marvin knows a good thing when he sees it.

1 9.09%
  • NOPE! Marvin will don a $5.00 toupee and do his best Donald Trump impersonation. "You're FIRED"

10 90.91%

Thread: WILL Chuck Bresnahan keep his job?

WILL Chuck Bresnahan keep his job?

Now that we've established a pretty good consensus of how people on the board feel about our embattled defensive coordinator, I'm asking everyone to collectively look into their crystal balls and tell me whether or not Marvin will drop the axe on Chuckie during the off-season.

My gut tells me yes. Oester did a great job of showing how many of the players are going to be "fired" this off-season, but you can't fire 'em all, so I think he'll be canned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: WILL Chuck Bresnahan keep his job?

No.

I say he resigns on Monday if they don't get help with the playoff scenarios.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

If he does resign or gets fired, the issue becomes who you want instead. Marvin is dead-set on using a 4-3 defense, so the talent pool of defensive assistants who are already familiar with a 4-3 is pretty shallow. Off the top of my head, I can't really think of anyone I'd really like to have.

Name:  FIRED.bmp
Views: 37
Size:  254.7 KB

Can you tell I'm bored?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Turn Off Ads?