Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bengals' 2007 Home and Away Opponents Set

Bengals' 2007 Home and Away Opponents Set

I guess one way to try and forget a bad season is to look ahead to the next one, so...

This was touched on in another thread a couple of weeks ago, but now that the final two opponents have been determined and final season records are known, I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

HOME:
    Pittsburgh (8-8)
    Cleveland (4-12)
    Baltimore (13-3)
    New England (12-4)
    New York Jets (10-6)
    Arizona (5-11)
    St Louis (8-8)
    Tennessee (8-8)

AWAY:
    Pittsburgh (8-8)
    Cleveland (4-12)
    Baltimore (13-3)
    Buffalo (7-9)
    Miami (6-10)
    San Francisco (7-9)
    Seattle (9-7)
    Kansas City (9-7)

New England comes back to town as part of the AFC East - AFC North head-to-head matchup. This year they came because both they and the Bengals finished in first place in their respective divisions.

The Bengals also must travel to Kansas City for the second year in a row, because both they and the Chefs finished in second place in their divisions. This year they played as part of the AFC North - AFC West head-to-head.

It's very difficult to know who's going to be tough from year-to-year, of course, but on paper, this schedule doesn't look as tough as the 2006 one did. That being said, I wouldn't be shocked by a loss at any one of those road teams, and these Bengals have shown that they can lose at home with the best of 'em, so I think this shapes up as a very difficult season to predict. Parity seemed more prevalent than ever this year, or so it seemed.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bengals' 2007 Home and Away Opponents Set

With the balance of the NFL, 10 wins and you are assured of a playoff and 6 out of 10 times, 9 wins will get you in the play-offs. If we split the Steelers and Ravens series and sweep the Browns, I can see us winning at least 9 games and maybe 10. We have to beat the Titans, Cardinals, and Rams at home. then beat the Bills, Forty-Niners, and Miami on the road, we have 10 wins.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

that would be 3 years in a row we played at KC!
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

I can see winning 10 or 11 games on that slate next season, especially with the disappointment of this season. They're going to have alot to prove next season.

And Dan is correct...this will be the third season in a row we'll play in KC.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

StantontheRed

11-5 in 07 for the Bnegals.I say Palmer comes back knowing that hes healthy and plays like it from the start.Getting a new defensive Co. in there will be the key.Have a good defensive draft and sign a pass rusher in free agency and they should be set.

Turn Off Ads?