I love about going to the Gym to work out.......
10. Leaving my dirty clothes in my locker for a few days, letting the stinky clothes fester. Then opening it up. What a rush!
9. Working out next to someone a lot smaller. At least next to him/her it appears I am making progress.
8. When making small talk with the pretty ladies they generally have to talk back to you. After all most of them are employees and they have to.
7. Trying out new machines and watching others make fun of you because you can't seem to follow the diagrams.
6. Telling a perfectly fit trainer "I don't need any help" as I stroll past 25 lbs overweight!
5. Trying to contain my laughter as I count the number of guys with huge arms, shoulders and pecs with little, tiny, chicken legs. C'mon guys. At least once a week hit those sticks!
4. Convincing myself: "In 6 more weeks I'll look like THAT"!
3. You can eavesdrop on on better soap operas than the ones on TV if you stay on the Starimaster long enough.
2. Flexing in the mirror after only 2 workouts.
1. Being so sore the next day that you can't get food to your mouth!
Please feel free to make your own list!!