Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: UK basketball question

Re: UK basketball question

What sort of attitude do you think Noah has? I'll admit that he gets on my nerves too, but I've heard several announcers describe how he always addresses them as "sir" and from all accounts appears to be a class individual who just plays all out and wears his heart on his sleeve... I'd sure take his "attitude" over the nonchalance of a Randolph Morris.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    What sort of attitude do you think Noah has? I'll admit that he gets on my nerves too, but I've heard several announcers describe how he always addresses them as "sir" and from all accounts appears to be a class individual who just plays all out and wears his heart on his sleeve... I'd sure take his "attitude" over the nonchalance of a Randolph Morris.
    If Joakim Noah had played at the University of Kentucky, right now, they would be building a statue of him on the corner of High Street and Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    His "kittie kats" smack during a press conference for one. There's no need to mock another team to the press.

Swatting at a UK cheerleader after he slid to the floor during the game at Rupp this year. Simply childish.

There's "attitude" and then there's passion. The first is self-centered, the latter is team-centered. Personally, I don't want players with "tudes." I'm sick of that.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie View Post
    Wow. That's kinda suprising about Heath. I thought he had bought himself another season by virtue of what he did this month.
    Here is what irks me.....UK can have sub-par seasons, Tubby leaves and people like Vitale etc rip KY and their fans.
    Yet Arkansas fires their coach after back to back 20 win seasons in a row, because their President wants to "get program back to where it once was" and ....that is fine !

Simple Jmac, no one gives a flip about Arkansas basketball [or football or tennis or womens volleyball]

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Here is what irks me.....UK can have sub-par seasons, Tubby leaves and people like Vitale etc rip KY and their fans.
    Yet Arkansas fires their coach after back to back 20 win seasons in a row, because their President wants to "get program back to where it once was" and ....that is fine !
    Given the talent that he had during the last 2 years, I actually those that Stan Heath OVER-achieved at Arkansas.

Turn Off Ads?