Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Video editing question

Video editing question

OK,heres the problem.I have several videos of my son playing High School football on DVD'S.I would like to make a highlight film of them,but cant seem to find a good program.Seems like everyone only supports special formats.
    You think it would be simple just to watch a DVD on your computer and press a record button to just get certain clips,then patch the clips together and burn. Any suggestions?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    WAGS

Re: Video editing question

for beginners, you could try windows movie maker.

if you want to get more advanced, try adobe premiere or vegas

google is your best bet for help though, there are TONS of sites out there.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Re: Video editing question

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    OK,heres the problem.I have several videos of my son playing High School football on DVD'S.I would like to make a highlight film of them,but cant seem to find a good program.Seems like everyone only supports special formats.
    You think it would be simple just to watch a DVD on your computer and press a record button to just get certain clips,then patch the clips together and burn. Any suggestions?
    I had a similar problem and used a program called DVDxDV (google to find it) to rip the DVD and then edited in iMovie (you could probably do the same in Movie Maker).

Cost me like $25, but I'm sure there's some free stuff out there.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Turn Off Ads?