• Jabba the Hut

1 2.44%
  • Jar Jar Binks

1 2.44%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Star Wars: Who were you?

Re: Star Wars: Who were you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    My Mom bought me some "Black Hole" action figures once. I want to say there was one for Ernest Borgnine- Harry Booth?- anyhow, I would combine him with my Star Wars dolls and poor Harry used to get killed every time. I even think I froze him in a cup of carbon freeze (tap water) in our freezer a million times.

He didn't have cool clothes, he had no gun, he couldn't fly a ship and he was only .99.

He deserved it.
    I would pay a lot for one if the figure actually looked like Ernest Borgnine.

http://www.toymania.com/334archives/black/booth.htm

I had some of those figures. V.I.N.cent used to pal around with R2-D2, and Maximillian was menacing enough to be Darth Vader's henchman.
    Last edited by Johnny Footstool; 01-12-2007 at 11:39 AM.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?