Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Random Thoughts

Haunted by walks

Random Thoughts

This would be a good time for various players to check their visas.

In the year 2525, a little kid will want to know why the Reds game is blacked out on the 3-D holodeck.

Say what you want about the Diamondbacks, but they also believe in the Power of Tradition and old lefthanders.

I've always wondered if life in the minor league camp is much different from the major league camp.

Is the minor league camp a sandlot with broken glass in the infield?

Are the guys who are headed for Chattanooga too cool to eat with the guys who are headed for Dayton?

If you could build a Hall of Stats, there wouldn't have to be any voting.

Would stats would you measure, what would be the cutoffs, and where would you build the hall?

It would have been hard to hear Mark McGwire's acceptance speech with his attorney's hand over the microphone.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Random Thoughts

Let's play two!!!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

All dyslexics must untie!

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    where would you build the hall?
    Website address, with virtual tours for a nominal fee
    Never overlook the obvious

If you could build a Hall of Stats, there wouldn't have to be any voting.

Would stats would you measure, what would be the cutoffs, and where would you build the hall?.

there's already a Hall of Numbers in Cooperstown, NY

on the other hand, a Hall of Fame would be a novel idea...

It would have been hard to hear Mark McGwire's acceptance speech with his attorney's hand over the microphone.
    :ughmamoru :notworthy
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Every time I see a random thoughts thread when I browse Redszone, I have to look. I have to say it never disappoints.

I imagine he could be the only Hall of Famer to start his acceptance speech with "I'm not here to talk about the past."
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Turn Off Ads?