Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: ?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rosie

    8 20.51%
  • The Donald

    31 79.49%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Watching the train wreck

  1. #31
    Member 15fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,495

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    Who cares?

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #32
    Hey Cubs Fans RFS62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,601

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    It's actually the most entertaining either of these two have ever been.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

  4. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Coatesville, PA
    Posts
    236

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    Sometimes you just can't help yourself.

    Who's side are you on?
    Ivanca's

  5. #34
    Puffy 3:16 Puffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Panama City Beach
    Posts
    13,766

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    I used to really hate Rosie - from everything I've read she was a ****** to work for and treated people around her like crap. Plus I never thought she was funny.

    But since she has come out I've liked her a lot more. She has done a ton for the gay community and i think thats noble of her. She has put her money where her mouth is.

    Trump is a moron who jumped the shark with this Apprentice thing. He is now more concerned with being famous than he is of being a good business man.

    Rosie was wrong for the reasons she challenged Trump (he was protecting an investment) but she was right about his moral compass. As I've stated she has been out there helping people since she came out and she has a right to say things about others who like to pretend to be out there but aren't, like The Donald. He has come out of this looking like an ass, IMO.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

  6. #35
    So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Posts
    3,850

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    They should have to make sexytime with each other. That'll learn 'em.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster


    "Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

  7. #36
    My clutch is broken RichRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,864

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    They should have to make sexytime with each other. That'll learn 'em.
    Eeewww times a thousand.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

  8. #37
    THAT'S A FACT JACK!! GAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Bellefontaine, Ohio
    Posts
    26,654

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Rosie was wrong for the reasons she challenged Trump (he was protecting an investment) but she was right about his moral compass.
    And Rosie is a moral compass? Says who? Neither really are IMO. But Trump wasn't setting himself up as some sort of moral authority by his decision to give that girl a second chance. The girl got in trouble, the media blew it up all over the place, and Trump, being in charge of that pageant (whichever one it is), was forced to have to make a decision and gave the girl a second chance and to get help. Was he suppose to ignore it? As you said - he was protecting an investment, no acting like a moral authority.

    What I don't understand is why this caused Rosie to go into such a snit on the View over it?

    As I've stated she has been out there helping people since she came out and she has a right to say things about others who like to pretend to be out there but aren't, like The Donald. He has come out of this looking like an ass, IMO.
    Oh - so since she has "came out" and is helping others she somehow now has the right (.i.e. moral authority she rails on Donald over) to "say things about others"? Maybe that's why she's only liked by 28% of the population. It's what she says about others.
    Last edited by GAC; 01-11-2007 at 09:17 PM.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

  9. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,195

    Re: Watching the train wreck

    Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    I used to really hate Rosie - from everything I've read she was a ****** to work for and treated people around her like crap. Plus I never thought she was funny.

    But since she has come out I've liked her a lot more. She has done a ton for the gay community and i think thats noble of her. She has put her money where her mouth is.

    Trump is a moron who jumped the shark with this Apprentice thing. He is now more concerned with being famous than he is of being a good business man.

    Rosie was wrong for the reasons she challenged Trump (he was protecting an investment) but she was right about his moral compass. As I've stated she has been out there helping people since she came out and she has a right to say things about others who like to pretend to be out there but aren't, like The Donald. He has come out of this looking like an ass, IMO.
    ---now why can we compliment her for her work in the gay community but if i say one thing criticising it I would never hear the end of it


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25