• The Donald

31 79.49%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Watching the train wreck

Re: Watching the train wreck

Who cares?

2. Turn Off Ads?

It's actually the most entertaining either of these two have ever been.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    Sometimes you just can't help yourself.

Who's side are you on?
    Ivanca's

I used to really hate Rosie - from everything I've read she was a ****** to work for and treated people around her like crap. Plus I never thought she was funny.

But since she has come out I've liked her a lot more. She has done a ton for the gay community and i think thats noble of her. She has put her money where her mouth is.

Trump is a moron who jumped the shark with this Apprentice thing. He is now more concerned with being famous than he is of being a good business man.

Rosie was wrong for the reasons she challenged Trump (he was protecting an investment) but she was right about his moral compass. As I've stated she has been out there helping people since she came out and she has a right to say things about others who like to pretend to be out there but aren't, like The Donald. He has come out of this looking like an ass, IMO.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

They should have to make sexytime with each other. That'll learn 'em.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    They should have to make sexytime with each other. That'll learn 'em.
    Eeewww times a thousand.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Rosie was wrong for the reasons she challenged Trump (he was protecting an investment) but she was right about his moral compass.
    And Rosie is a moral compass? Says who? Neither really are IMO. But Trump wasn't setting himself up as some sort of moral authority by his decision to give that girl a second chance. The girl got in trouble, the media blew it up all over the place, and Trump, being in charge of that pageant (whichever one it is), was forced to have to make a decision and gave the girl a second chance and to get help. Was he suppose to ignore it? As you said - he was protecting an investment, no acting like a moral authority.

What I don't understand is why this caused Rosie to go into such a snit on the View over it?

As I've stated she has been out there helping people since she came out and she has a right to say things about others who like to pretend to be out there but aren't, like The Donald. He has come out of this looking like an ass, IMO.
    Oh - so since she has "came out" and is helping others she somehow now has the right (.i.e. moral authority she rails on Donald over) to "say things about others"? Maybe that's why she's only liked by 28% of the population. It's what she says about others.
    Last edited by GAC; 01-11-2007 at 09:17 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    I used to really hate Rosie - from everything I've read she was a ****** to work for and treated people around her like crap. Plus I never thought she was funny.

But since she has come out I've liked her a lot more. She has done a ton for the gay community and i think thats noble of her. She has put her money where her mouth is.

Trump is a moron who jumped the shark with this Apprentice thing. He is now more concerned with being famous than he is of being a good business man.

Rosie was wrong for the reasons she challenged Trump (he was protecting an investment) but she was right about his moral compass. As I've stated she has been out there helping people since she came out and she has a right to say things about others who like to pretend to be out there but aren't, like The Donald. He has come out of this looking like an ass, IMO.
    ---now why can we compliment her for her work in the gay community but if i say one thing criticising it I would never hear the end of it

Turn Off Ads?