Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Save 40% on team gear (or whatever) at champssports.com...

Save 40% on team gear (or whatever) at champssports.com...

I just found a 40% off Friend and Family code for champssports.com on slickdeals.net. They also have a code for footlocker.com and footaction.com or you can print off the coupons and take them to the store, although I'm sure the selection wouldn't be as good.I just got the following from champs sports for $55 shipped:

Reebok Men's NFL Novelty Fleece Hoody

regularly $69.99, was on sale for $35.99

Reebok NFL Equipment Speedwick Workout Tee

$24.99

Reebok NFL 06 Draft Day Cap

regularly $24.99, on sale for $15.99

My total discount was over $30. The shipping and tax added another $9, but it was still a good deal given that the hoodie and hat were already on sale to begin with.

They had a ton of stuff for all the NFL teams. I took a look at the Reds stuff but it wasn't much. I didn't check out NBA or NCAA stuff but I am sure there is a bunch of stuff there.

Anybody else use slickdeals to find great deals like this? Great site if you have never checked it out before.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Save 40% on team gear (or whatever) at champssports.com...

Champs Sports - former employer of mine for a few years in the early-to-mid '90's.

Spent two summers in the audit department on the road. Ate/Slept/Drank with company money. Worked Mon-Fri 9-5 (unheard of in retail).

Best retail job ever. Good times.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Best retail job ever. Good times.
    Good times. Good deals.

The best promotion there was when I worked there was a deal where you got an MLB fitted hat for $5 with purchase of a jersey. I had a lot of fitted hats and jerseys for a while.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I bought a Bengals hot jacket, thoug not sure how much I'll wear it down here.

Our winter has been miserably warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    I bought a Bengals hot jacket, thoug not sure how much I'll wear it down here.

Our winter has been miserably warm.
    I almost bought one of those too. They are pretty swift looking.

Turn Off Ads?