Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rumor: Police to reunite for 30th Anniversary Tour

Re: Rumor: Police to reunite for 30th Anniversary Tour

I saw the Page/Plant show. It was OK. Actually I thought the best part of the show was when the played the Cure's "Fascination Street" (Porl Thompson played with their band)
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

2. Turn Off Ads?

If they don't kill each other after the set, perhaps the tour will come about.

The Police to reunite for Grammy awards

NEW YORK (AP) — The Police will reunite to perform at this year's Grammys ceremony, the Recording Academy announced Tuesday.
    The award-winning group, which won five Grammys and turned out hits such as Roxanne and Every Breath You Take, will open the event — 23 years after breaking up.

The band — singer Sting, guitarist Stewart Copeland and drummer Andy Summers — fused reggae with pop and rock, and last performed together in 2003 when they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

CBS will air the 49th annual Grammy Awards live from Los Angeles on Feb. 11.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Caracas 1981 - Good Stuff.
    They were cutting edge back then.
    Now...just nostalgia.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Thats' pretty funny. Must be nice to have already sold out the shows so that then you can tell everyone that it'll be lousy.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Overkill
    Overview
    Over my dead body
    Over me
    Over you
    Over everybody

Too much information running through my brain
    Too much information driving me insane

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    Thats' pretty funny. Must be nice to have already sold out the shows so that then you can tell everyone that it'll be lousy.
    From what I've read of things he's said, Stewart Copeland has a giant ego and almost no filter between his brain and his mouth. It's to his credit that some of what he said in this article was self-deprecating.

The mistakes he describes sound like mistakes that came from inadequate rehearsing. Considering their past history, their management was probably afraid to let these guys spend too much time together rehearsing, for fear that the whole tour would come crashing down due to bickering. These early shows are bound to have rough edges if that was the case.

If I had tickets to one of these shows, I'd prefer a less-than-perfect performance to a cancelled one.
    /r/reds

Hmm...I never saw where he was offering to refund his cut of the gate to all of those fans in Vancouver.
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

Turn Off Ads?