Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Free stuff

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Free stuff

There's nothing better than free stuff. If anyone would like a Kenmore gas clothes dryer, pm me. I have one that works fine, but we didn't want to spend the money to hook up the gas lines in our house, so we bought an electric one and this gas one has been sitting in our garage taking up space for a couple years. We would really like to get rid of it, so if anyone wants it, it's yours for the taking. You would need to come to my house in Forest Park to get it, or I can bring it to you on a weekend if you don't live too far away. If anyone could take this off my hands, I would really appreciate it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Free stuff

If no one takes it, maybe a charity agency will.

A used appliance shop may also take it.

GOOD LUCK.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?