Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB2K7 videogame

MLB2K7 videogame

http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k7/

For those still playing on the old PS2 and XBOX, only $19.99.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: MLB2K7 videogame

Just wait for MVP 2007 NCAA Baseball to come out next month.

I've always thought EA did the best of the baseball games out there of having the most realistic game play. Both MLB offerings last year were just blah.

GO GO SOX!!! (and Reds)

The lead designer from EA sports that was incharge of the MVP series went over to 2ksports and is making the game better. The graphics look great and I just read an article about the stuff they have fixed in the game play(see below). Hopefully this will pick up where mvp left off.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/737/737995p1.html

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Who makes MLB: The Show? That was the best one, I thought. Can't wait for this year's verison...

I cannot wait to see The Show on PS3. I might be handed my divorce papers along with the game.

I've been playing madden on PS3. I get impressed with the little things, like how when it rains really hard, it gathers on the field and you can see the relflection of the sky in the water pools on the field.

My girlfriend came home last night and thought it was a real football game.

One thing I hate: I think the voice of the PA announcer is the guy who does the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play by play. He is terrible. The fact that I have to listen to that voice during my Madden time really irks me.

At least he doesn't get a chance to do his most annoying thing, which is something like this:

"Tiki Barber is tackled for a two yard loss. Tiki said, 'I'll try and run around the end," and Derrick Brook says, 'Oh no, you don't!!!."

Yeah- he talks from the player's perspectives. It's terrible. Just awful.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    I've been playing madden on PS3. I get impressed with the little things, like how when it rains really hard, it gathers on the field and you can see the relflection of the sky in the water pools on the field.

My girlfriend came home last night and thought it was a real football game.

One thing I hate: I think the voice of the PA announcer is the guy who does the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play by play. He is terrible. The fact that I have to listen to that voice during my Madden time really irks me.

At least he doesn't get a chance to do his most annoying thing, which is something like this:

"Tiki Barber is tackled for a two yard loss. Tiki said, 'I'll try and run around the end," and Derrick Brook says, 'Oh no, you don't!!!."

Yeah- he talks from the player's perspectives. It's terrible. Just awful.
    One of my neighbors has Madden for the Xbox 360, and I was stunned at how realistic the graphics have become.

I'll probably still wait it out for another year before ponying up to get one, but yeah, it's a huge improvement.

One of my neighbors has Madden for the Xbox 360, and I was stunned at how realistic the graphics have become.
    This is going to sound weird, but the more real it becomes the more it takes some getting used to. At first I didn't like it on PS3, but now I love it. Chad Johnson's river dance celebration is great.

I heard that someone did a study that showed that kids liked video games to be realistic, but not too realistic.

I would love to read about that.

Quote Originally Posted by asboog View Post
    The lead designer from EA sports that was incharge of the MVP series went over to 2ksports and is making the game better. The graphics look great and I just read an article about the stuff they have fixed in the game play(see below). Hopefully this will pick up where mvp left off.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/737/737995p1.html
    I was so pissed when they stopped making MVP. I played MVP 05 yesterday on my PS3. I hope he fixes 2k's game.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

MLB07 the Show is made by Sony, which is the only way we still get to have a choice.
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

Will there be any options for the PC this year?
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44 View Post
    I cannot wait to see The Show on PS3. I might be handed my divorce papers along with the game.
    That will make two of us. I am STILL playing the Show from last year. I even played a season of NCAA. I hate the off-season. I can only play Madden for so long then I flip the Baseball games back in. I just re-created myself as a RHP. Pretty good starter. I love bearing down in those crucial situations and getting guys out. High hard ones usually save the day.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Turn Off Ads?