Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Championship Weekend Predictions

Re: Championship Weekend Predictions

I think it will be a blowout. The Bears won't have the Chicago weather to help them slow down a good offense. I think if the game today is played in New Orleans, the Saints probably win.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

Is there anywhere online where I can hear a streaming radio broadcast of the game?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Tie game now. I'm really surprised Indy has hung in. I still think the Pats will win, but it's not as automatic as I thought it was. The only other time I've felt as strongly about the outcome of a playoff game or series was the Yankees over the Red Sox in the playoffs. And we all know how that turned out last time.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

This game is exactly why I love not rooting for anyone - sit back and enjoy one heck of a ride.

Winners answer game-tying tds with go-ahead tds of their own.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Is there anywhere online where I can hear a streaming radio broadcast of the game?
    Nevermind, I found a site.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

It's funny that this game came down to special teams. The Colts claw their way back in to tie the game, only to turn around and give up an 80 yard kick-off return. They kick another game tying FG, only to allow another kick return to mid-field. They had to punt in their own territory and give up a decent return only to tack an extra 15 yards for a face mask. The Patriots offense hasn't had to put together a drive the entire second half. That's the difference between the Patriots and teams like the Colts. They rarely beat themselves while other teams self-destruct. That's what happened last week in San Diego and that's what happened today. This is the first time Manning played a great game in the playoffs against this team and the special teams blew the gaem for them. I really do feel bad for Peyton because this loss will be put all on his shoulders like it always is.

Too much time left on the clock
    Go Gators!

hehe - wow. This is a game for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    hehe - wow. This is a game for the ages.
    This IS the Superbowl in my opinion.

Brady fails this time.
    Go Gators!

Colts vs. Bears

Let's get 'em Peyton!

Talk about getting that monkey off your back - Peyton threw it to the lions.

got alil captain in u?

down go the pats can't happen to nicer bunch of guys shoulda happened last week i don't see um doin the lights out dance this sunday

I'm speechless. I wound up turning it off after the Colts had to punt with just a few minutes left and I thought it was over. I really thought the Colts had no chance. The Patriots had a 21-3 lead right before the half and blew it. The Colts offense looked like a different team in the second half and the Patriots defense looked lost. Top that off with a Brady INT when they still could have won. It was a bizarro second half.

Turn Off Ads?