Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Looking for some advice with my PC

Looking for some advice with my PC

Running at 100% performance at all times today ,even idling. On the task manager screen under processes I have a file WG111v2.exe taking up anywhere from 95-99% of the performance.

I think it might be my router but I'm not sure. Weird.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Looking for some advice with my PC

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Running at 100% performance at all times today ,even idling. On the task manager screen under processes I have a file WG111v2.exe taking up anywhere from 95-99% of the performance.

I think it might be my router but I'm not sure. Weird.
    http://pcpitstop.com/spycheck/SWDeta...fn=WG111v2.exe

Our running programs database has the following information about this file name.

Description

WG111v2.exe
    Identification

In addition to the file name, the following version information is used to identify the file. If the file does not match this information, it may be a different file.
    Product contains: wg111cfg Application

To view version information with Windows Explorer, right-click the file and click Properties, Version.
    Recommendation

Should not be disabled, required by third-party software or hardware.

To get control over your running programs we suggest WinTasks 5 Pro
    Purpose

NETGEAR WG111v2 wireless adapter Network Configuration

Re: Looking for some advice with my PC

Thanks much. Everything seems fine after a simple reboot. I don't have any idea why the netgear was taking that much memory up though.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Turn Off Ads?