Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Could you pass the US citizen test?

Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Well, look what he's trading his freedom for...

Schöne Maid, hast du heut' für mich Zeit?
    I was in Germany last February....I must have missed these fraulines. The women I saw were less "nordic" and more distinctly...shall we say.... "Eastern European".

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    I was in Germany last February....I must have missed these fraulines. The women I saw were less "nordic" and more distinctly...shall we say.... "Eastern European".
    What part of Germany? These would probably be your southern Germans, although Berlin was a pretty nice place to go. And by the way, having been to the Czech Republic and Hungary, and met a number of women from points east in the DaF classes (German as Foreign Language), Eastern European women can be incredibly attractive. Spend some time in Prague or Budapest and you'll know what I mean.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

What part of Germany? These would probably be your southern Germans, although Berlin was a pretty nice place to go. And by the way, having been to the Czech Republic and Hungary, and met a number of women from points east in the DaF classes (German as Foreign Language), Eastern European women can be incredibly attractive. Spend some time in Prague or Budapest and you'll know what I mean.
    I was in Calogne and Bonn mostly. Actually, there were some very attractive women in the area. There wasn't a lot of stunningly amazing women, but a pretty big number of very attractive "normal" looking women if that makes any sense at all.

I was in Calogne and Bonn mostly. Actually, there were some very attractive women in the area. There wasn't a lot of stunningly amazing women, but a pretty big number of very attractive "normal" looking women if that makes any sense at all.
    I know of what you speak. Sounds about right for Cologne and Bonn. If you want to know where all the beautiful people are in February, a good bet is to head south to the ski slopes. The universities go on break for the month of February, so a lot of the young crowd go on ski trips. However, Cologne can be a pretty hoppin' town for Karnival, right before Ash Wednesday.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I know of what you speak. Sounds about right for Cologne and Bonn. If you want to know where all the beautiful people are in February, a good bet is to head south to the ski slopes. The universities go on break for the month of February, so a lot of the young crowd go on ski trips. However, Cologne can be a pretty hoppin' town for Karnival, right before Ash Wednesday.
    I have partaken in an evening of Karnival in Cologne.

Now when ever I see collage kids out "partying" I mearly laugh at their amature ways.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith421 View Post
    This is the real list of questions. I have no idea how many of the 100 appear on any given test.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/blinstst.htm

#78 is wrong!! We have a republic form of government...not a democracy. We don't vote on any bills...we elect people to represent us to vote for us.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Thus a representative democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by tixe View Post
    Thus a representative democracy.
    That's what it's listed as anyway.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

9/10!
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    That's what it's listed as anyway.
    Well, the politicians represent someone....

to say more would be to venture into forbidden territory.

10/10 I got lucky.

Turn Off Ads?