Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: Could you pass the US citizen test?

  1. #61
    2009: Fail Ltlabner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,441

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Well, look what he's trading his freedom for...





    Schöne Maid, hast du heut' für mich Zeit?
    I was in Germany last February....I must have missed these fraulines. The women I saw were less "nordic" and more distinctly...shall we say.... "Eastern European".
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

    I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #62
    Hisssssssss Yachtzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    7,244

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    I was in Germany last February....I must have missed these fraulines. The women I saw were less "nordic" and more distinctly...shall we say.... "Eastern European".
    What part of Germany? These would probably be your southern Germans, although Berlin was a pretty nice place to go. And by the way, having been to the Czech Republic and Hungary, and met a number of women from points east in the DaF classes (German as Foreign Language), Eastern European women can be incredibly attractive. Spend some time in Prague or Budapest and you'll know what I mean.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

  4. #63
    2009: Fail Ltlabner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,441

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    What part of Germany? These would probably be your southern Germans, although Berlin was a pretty nice place to go. And by the way, having been to the Czech Republic and Hungary, and met a number of women from points east in the DaF classes (German as Foreign Language), Eastern European women can be incredibly attractive. Spend some time in Prague or Budapest and you'll know what I mean.
    I was in Calogne and Bonn mostly. Actually, there were some very attractive women in the area. There wasn't a lot of stunningly amazing women, but a pretty big number of very attractive "normal" looking women if that makes any sense at all.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

    I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

  5. #64
    Hisssssssss Yachtzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    7,244

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    I was in Calogne and Bonn mostly. Actually, there were some very attractive women in the area. There wasn't a lot of stunningly amazing women, but a pretty big number of very attractive "normal" looking women if that makes any sense at all.
    I know of what you speak. Sounds about right for Cologne and Bonn. If you want to know where all the beautiful people are in February, a good bet is to head south to the ski slopes. The universities go on break for the month of February, so a lot of the young crowd go on ski trips. However, Cologne can be a pretty hoppin' town for Karnival, right before Ash Wednesday.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

  6. #65
    2009: Fail Ltlabner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,441

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    I know of what you speak. Sounds about right for Cologne and Bonn. If you want to know where all the beautiful people are in February, a good bet is to head south to the ski slopes. The universities go on break for the month of February, so a lot of the young crowd go on ski trips. However, Cologne can be a pretty hoppin' town for Karnival, right before Ash Wednesday.
    I have partaken in an evening of Karnival in Cologne.

    Now when ever I see collage kids out "partying" I mearly laugh at their amature ways.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

    I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

  7. #66
    Joe Oliver love-child Blimpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    4,890

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    I was in Germany last February....I must have missed these fraulines. The women I saw were less "nordic" and more distinctly...shall we say.... "Eastern European".
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

  8. #67
    1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ky
    Posts
    5,934

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmith421 View Post
    This is the real list of questions. I have no idea how many of the 100 appear on any given test.

    http://usgovinfo.about.com/blinstst.htm

    #78 is wrong!! We have a republic form of government...not a democracy. We don't vote on any bills...we elect people to represent us to vote for us.
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

  9. #68
    The rest is drama. marcshoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    In the woods, with a shovel
    Posts
    5,101

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Thus a representative democracy.

  10. #69
    THAT'S A FACT JACK!! GAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Bellefontaine, Ohio
    Posts
    26,659

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by tixe View Post
    Thus a representative democracy.
    That's what it's listed as anyway.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

  11. #70
    Member Tom Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,140

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?




    9/10!
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

  12. #71
    The rest is drama. marcshoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    In the woods, with a shovel
    Posts
    5,101

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    That's what it's listed as anyway.
    Well, the politicians represent someone....

    to say more would be to venture into forbidden territory.

  13. #72
    Member Ron Madden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,815

    Re: Could you pass the US citizen test?

    10/10 I got lucky.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25