Turn Off Ads?

Thread: HD Net Movie Channel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HD Net Movie Channel

For those that have the HD Net Movie Channel, which Gladiator did you get? I saw it on the guide and thought "hey I haven't seen Gladiator in HD yet", so I set up the DVR to record it got some food and sat down to watch, it goes through the "this picture is rated R" stuff and then the intro starts and it's different than I remember. There is some late 80s pop song playing and I'm seeing pictures of some run down urban area. I check the info on the guide and it says "(2000) four stars starring Russell Crowe and Joaquin Pheonix" and goes on to describe the Gladiator that I want to see. But I am watching this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104346/. It's on right now and I'm wondering what others are watching.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Re: HD Net Movie Channel

Are you saying you like movies about gladiators?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Are you saying you like movies about gladiators?
    You ever seen a grown man naked?
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Ever been in a Turkish prison?

As to the original OP, every time I see "Gladiator" listed on HDNet Movies I hope that it's the Crowe movie. I guess the producers of the latest version thought it was ok to re-use the name since many of us had never heard of the Cuba Gooding Jr. one.

Turn Off Ads?